Captured!!/ The worst enemy is Yourself!!

We Open up early in the morning at the Tennyson Household, when Miia woke up and...

Miia: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! Y/N'S GONE!!"

Every Girl: "WHAT!?"

All of the girls came stumbling into the room, with Miia on Your bed, but You're not there!

Cerea: "What Happened!?"

Papi: "Is Boss Okay!?"

Suu: "Suu?"

Miia: "Darling is Gone, and this Note is left Behind his Place!"

Rachnera: "Oh my, You think with how hard you squeeze him no one kidnaps him."

Miia: "Stay out of this, Spider Legs!"

Mero then Picked up the note and began reading it out loud for everyone!

Mero: " "Hello Everyone, I have Kidnapped Y/n for Ransom, and I will expect A Chip to Fix my Ultimatrix, and you meet me, and give it to me, exactly by the time of Noon Sharp! If Not I will Kill Tennyson!- Signed Albedo" Whose Albedo?"

Everyone Just shrugged, as they were going to get so Help as soon as possible!

Meanwhile...

In A Invisible Spaceship high above Belwood, You and Skurd were strapped to A Surgery Table, as skurd was trying to wake up, and it was Kinda hard since this is the best sleep you had in A While!

Skurd: "Y/n! Wake Up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake Up! Wake up! WAKE UP DUMBASS!"

Y/n: "No... Zzzz... This is too Good of Sleep... Zzzz..."

Skurd: "WAAAAAAAKEEEE UUUUUUPPPP!!!"

???: "Your Slimebiote Friend seems very annoying. I would feel bad for you, but Then again I Seriously Hate you."

Y/n: "H-Huh!? W-Who is that!?"

???: "You don't remember me? Let me show you, my Corrupted True form."

Just then A Tiny figure came out of the shadows and you were confused!

Y/n: "Huh? Who are you?"

???: "I Looked like you... Twice."

Y/n: "ALBEDO!!"

Albedo: "Correct Tennyson! It is I Albedo, the Smartest Man In 3 Possibly 5 Galaxies!"

Albedo

Y/n: "Oh Hey Albedo, House Life been treating you?"

Albedo: "Horribly."

Y/n: "Ah, I see. Well Good."

Albedo: "Look Here Tennyson, I am Holding you random, until I get what I am due!"

Y/n: "Really? what is it?"

Albedo: "A Chip for my Ultimatrix. It will not Just fix my ultimate but will make them, stronger! Wheres Your ultimate Tennyson!?"