Miia Vs Mero!!/ Darling's Love!!

We Open up once again at the Tennyson Household, as Mero was Now moving in, since Smith said so, and she's probably too lazy to put her anywhere else, and you were about ready to Take her upstairs, when Mero then Hugged you, and Miia Lost it!

Miia: "Darling, Nooooo!!"

She then Tackled you and Mero to the ground, and Skurd used his Powers to create Fourarms arms to pull her off of her Death grip, with ease!

Y/n: "Miia what is wrong with you? She's our New roommate and we should treat her with respect!"

Miia: "But Darling!"

Mero: "Oh No, My Wheelchair is broken."

Y/n: "Great, Look at what you Did Miia now you broke her wheelchair, Great Job."

Miia: "But Darling!"

Y/n: "No Darling nothing Miia! Treat her nicely, or else I'll have to punish you. She's living with us and that's final. Skurd mind keeping the arms?"

Skurd: "Sure, thing!"

Y/n: "Here, Let make carry you upstairs Mero."

Mero: "Okay then Y/n."

You then Picked her up and Began to carry her upstairs as Miia tried to stop you!

Miia: "But Darl-!"

Y/n: "Miia No, Say that one more time and I swear I'll Punish you!"

Miia: "R-Right sorry..."

Skurd: "We're watching you!"

You then carried Mero upstairs as she hugged you, and Cerea walked over to Miia who seemed A Bit depressed!

Cerea: "Miia, why don't you calm down? She's Just A Homestay like the rest of us."

Miia: "Yeah... BUT SHE'S A RIVAL FOR MY DARLING'S LOVE AND I CAN'T LET HER GET AHEAD!! Look at it this way, You Never hit on him, Papi's A Birdbrain, and Suu's A Sexy Puddle, and before she showed up. I WAS THE ONLY CHOICE TO BE DARLING'S BRIDE!"

Cerea: "Why don't you tell us how you really think Miia?"

Just then you began falling down the stairs, Trying to shield Mero in your arms as you were taking all of the Damage!

Y/n:

As you fell down the stairs with Mero, her bra fell off, and Miia started getting angry!

Miia: "Darling, you Pervert!! How come You'll rip off her Bra but not Mine!!"

Y/n: "N-N-No, It's not what You Think I-"

Mero: "Let me explain. You see miss Miia Us mermaids are covered in A Layer of Mucus to protect us from drying out while on Land, so Our clothes sliding off is actually pretty common."

Papi: "Oh Like Suu!"

Cerea: "Oh Great another one."

Mero: "I am so sorry about that Y/n and you slipping on my Mucus."

Y/n: "Nah, Okay, I'll help you put it back on when we get upstairs."

Mero: "Thank you."

You then began to carry Mero upstairs again, as Miia Turned to Suu smiling with A Bottle of water in her hands!

Cerea: "No! No, you are not thinking that! You are not going to-!"

Miia: "Too Late, I already thought about that!"