Doctor Sammi

Tony's POV---

So the new girl, Sammi, is definetely getting along with Abby. I mean, the two have been literally inseperable; it's like having two Abbys around actually. Under most circumstances that would be awesome, except this girl is super attractive and Abby is consuming all of her time. Seriously, it's been like 3 days since she got here and I haven't said more than like 10 words to the girl! It's not entirely Abby's fault though. I mean, every time I try to talk to her or find an excuse to go to the lab, Gibbs interupts or gives me something else to do. I know rule number 12 is never date a coworker but I mean, technically she's not a coworker and besides, he hasn't even let me talk to her! Something's been wierd with the Bossman since this girl showed up...he always takes his rules seriously, but never THIS seriously. For christsake, when Ziva was around we.....that's beside the point, the point is no matter what I do, I am not getting my chance witht this girl. Or so I thought. I was sitting at my desk fiddling around when I heard Biship's phone. She checked a text, giggled, and replied. A second later she looked up at me, "what?" I asked. "Nothing" she said. I went back to goofing off when I heard Biship jump up, "shoot" she said, "I spilled my coffee...Tony, can you run to the break room and get some napkins?" I rolled my eyes, "you spilled your coffee and you want me to get you napkins for that? Sounds unfortunate" I said back and then added, "probie, Biship needs napkins." McGee looked at Biship who returned the stare and then McGee said "sorry Tony, no can do, I'm busy." I stood up suspiciously then and said "I don't know what the hell's going on or what that look meant, but I'm gonna go get you some damn napkins and when I get back you two better have your story straight." "Thanks Tony" Biship yelled as I walked away and into the break room. As I was walking in Sammi was walking out and, as it turns out, neithe of us were paying attention resulting in the two of us standing merely inches from each other. "Oh, I'm sorry" Sammi said, "I didn't see you coming." She didn't move and there was no way I was shying from a challenge. Standing still inches away from here I replied with "that's the first time someone's ever not noticed me." She smirked and said "oh I noticed you, I just didn't see you Mr. Very Special Agent." She side stepped me and started heading out of the room so I had to think fast and said "ouch!" mocking like I had hurt mysef. She turned around immediately and said "what is it? Are you ok?" I smirked then and said "yeah, I just needed an excuse to get you to turn around and stay a bit longer." She bit her lower lip and said "well, Mr. DiNozzo, I'm no specialist but if you'd point me to the direction of you pain I may be abe to help. I'm told my kisses make everything better so, where exactly did you say you hurt yourself again?" Sammi winked at me and I hesitated just long enough to make her nervous. The girl was a go-getter, you gotta give her that and damn was that attractive. "Actually," I said, "it's right....here." I leaned in and softly placed my lips on hers for a quick kiss. We both pulled away instinctively and she said "all better?" I smiled and said "I don't know, I might need a follow up appointment." Sammi laughed then and said "well, here's my number just in case, but I have to warn you, each appointment is gonna cost you a nice dinner." "My pleasure" I replied as she walked out and I headed back to my desk completely forgetting the napkins...

Sammi's POV---

The kiss was great. Tony seems so perfect. He's funnny, smart, nice, and let's not forget cute! I walked into the lab with the goofiest grin and Abby immediately asked me what happened. She had become like my best friend and I smiled like an idiot as I recounted my little encounter with Tony. "No way!" she said in awe as she laughed at our litte role play. Abby made me tell the story like seven times and then, Uncle Jethro came down. The subject quickly changed to work, but as soon as he left Abby wanted all the juicy details again. There shouldn't have been much to tell, but it felt so perfect that a two minute story turned into a twenty minute story and we couldn't help our excitement. Eventually the day dragged to an end and Abby said "you've gotta stay the night sometime, we have to talk more about this 'thing' that's happening. Plus it would be nice to hangout outside of work for once!" I agreed and told Abby we would do it soon as I headed to Uncle Jethro's car. It was becoming harder and harder to lie to everyone, especially Abby, but I'm just not ready to tell them all who I really am yet. The time will come when it does I guess, but now just isn't that time. God, could you imagine how much Tony's interest in me would die if he knew the truth...