Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

"Ready to go?" I ask Vicky who's checking on her bag if she gets everything she needs. "Do I look okay?" She asks. "You look more than okay, V," I said and smile at her. "What's the occasion?" She asks as she puts her nude lipstick on her lips.

"Lucas said he has something to announce so I agree and I decide to bring you with me and for you to know him" I explain. She tilts her head and narrows her brows, "Lucas? I heard his name before, is he your friend?" I nod at her and hug her from behind, "yup, remember when I got into the hospital and my knuckles are bleeding, well his bastard ex go to him and beat him to death" I told her and she nods.

"Your ready to go or do you need more time to prepare? I can wait" I asked her and watch her movements. She gives me a thumbs up and gets her bag. "Let me take care of your bag," I said and carry it for her. I leaned my hands to her and she happily took it.

We made our to the elevator, I hold her in her shoulders and her hand's snake to my waist. I'm not going to deny this but im getting deja vu.

"Check every hour on my patient Olivia if something changes then put in the chart, make sure her IVs are still aligned and her platelets are in normal. Can you do that?" I ask the intern who I assign since I have errands to do. He nods, "yes doc. I note everything you ask," he said.

"Take it easy, they are still babies," Vicky said. "I know but they have to learn" I answer. "Don't pout, it's hard to resist that" I complain. "Then don't resist" I smirk as I talk to the nurse, "I will be back after 2 hours maybe. Yes, thank you" I said and put my pen in my pocket. "Behave, Vicky. You're in the hospital," I said slowly leaning to meet her ears, "you're already whoring yourself to me? That's not a good girl behavior, right sweetie?" her breathing hitched.

We got into the parking lot and Lucas text me the address of the restaurant. The woman beside me still flushed. "You okay there?" I tease knowing she's not okay and she's getting needy. "No, ma'am" she answers. "Oh, now you're being a good girl?" I asked her as I start the engine and turn the steering wheel. I saw her nod in my peripheral vision. "Then be good girl, I might consider rewarding you before I get you home"

-----

I parked my car, helping her in her seat belt. I get out first to open her door so I could assist her. I take off my coat and place it on her when I saw her shiver when the cold breeze hit her bare skin.

I immediately spot Lucas waving at us. "You okay?" I asked her, making sure she's comfortable. "Yes, let's go," she said, she seem excited to meet my friends.

"So you're Vicky? Lucas asks and offers her hand. "Yes, and you're Lucas" as they introduce themselves. "You forgot about me?" I ask them and receive a chuckle from them. I dramatically gasp and put my hand in my chest.

"So what happens and you decide to treat us a dinner?" I inquire looking at the menu. He puts the menu down and stares at us. "Remember when I asked you about my proposal? Well, they accept it and I'm now their newly hired architect." He happily announces. "Congrats, man," I said and hug him. "Deserve"

 "Deserve"