}13{

}{

It was six days after the chaos of the cast Zoom call and now it was finally time so get on the plane and head to their first shooting location, The Canary Islands in Spain. Zoe was very happy when she and the rest of the research time in found this place to film the flashbacks scenes in Mesopotamia and Babylon at different times.

Majority of the movie was filmed in different spots of England and Los Angles but not the scenes that had 'Druig' or 'Adora' in it. So only ones that had scenes there, Gemma, Lia, Richard, Salma and Kit, had met.

The plan was Barry and her would get a train to the airport, get on the plane and then meet up with the others on set. Which was why the former was already at Theo's door step at 6 am.

Barry was sat down in her bedroom, on one of her beanbag chair, watching as she struggled with packing. He held up his phone as she flung clothes she deemed unworthy of going in her suitcase.

He was laughing under his breath as he watched, watching her facial expressions before whispering to his phone, "This is hard to watch."

Theo's head snapped up and she glared at him, "Then help me instead of laughing at me!"

"Yes ma'am."

***

In the middle of them packing, there was a knock on the front door, followed by the doorbell ringing once. Theo made no move to go answer it, folding up her clothes as small as she could with a determined to look on her face to save space. She yelled over her shoulder to whoever was on the other side, "It's open!"

The door opened and close before footsteps were heard and in stepped Florence, her sister, stepped in her bedroom. The other actress was here because she was going to be looking after the apartment and her kitten while she was away. Also remembering to water her plants, even though Theo didn't trust her complete after what happened to Barry the cactus.

"I hope you realize that you train leaves in an hour and you are still packing." She said, leaning against the door as she watched the two of them with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you for the reminder. I had no idea." Sarcasm dripped from her tone as she moved away to the master bedroom to grab her makeup bag.

"You must be Barry. I've heard a lot about you, from the news and my sister." Florence said, holding out a hand to him.

"It's very nice to meet you. I love you in Midsommar." He said, shaking her hand before the two of them heard Theo yell from the other room,

"Flo! Please don't say anything embarrassing in front of Barry!"

Both of them laughed at this, the man feeling a little nervous as he was still in his co-star (the woman who he has had a crush on since about 2009 when he saw her in 500 days of Summer) bedroom with her sister, Florence fucking Pugh.

The blonde lowered her voice so her sister wouldn't be able to hear her from the bathroom and spoke to him, "Take care of her, okay? I love her and I trust her but I always get worried when she leaves to different sets, you know? Just making sure she is taking care of her self."

He stared at her for a second before giving her a small smile and nodding, "I will. You're a good little sister, you know that? Worrying about her like this."

She shrugged, "She's my big sister, it's my job to worry."

***

The two of them left Theodora's apartment after saying their goodbyes to both Florence and Nox. They made their way to the train station, getting their tickets before boarding.

Theo sat across from Barry, neither of them needing to talked they liked the comfortable silence that washed over them. The actor was looking at his phone as the actress turned on her phone, holding it up slightly and turning on the Instagram film button for her story.

"Barry." She whispered to get his attention.

His head perked up almost immediately at his name from his own device, seeing the phone pointed at him but only looking at her. "Hmm?"

"Hi." Theo said with a wide smile.

He let out a small chuckle before saying, "Hi love."

Barry's blue eyes caught sight of something outside the window, causing his head to whip in that direction, the woman sitting across from him to laugh even harder. The image of a dog doing the same when someone rings the doorbell popped into her head when she watched that happen.

Theo didn't notice as he turned his head back, gazing at her with a doopy grin on his face, listening to her true laughter, not the one some woman on talk shows had that were fake.

The actress, even though she notice the meaning behind his smile, had that whole thing on camera and soon posted it. Ultimately teasing Marvel fans with the fact that they were heading to set.

***

The last part of the train ride involved, Theodora taking out her sunglasses cause it was bright, taking a picture of herself in them since they cute, Barry soon stealing them straight off her face as she was filming him head bobbing and holding up a peace sign, and them getting off the train to the airport.

It only took one hour for them to board the airplane. Barry taking the window seat since he  got a little air sick. Which was also why he took a sleeping pill, without Theodora's knowledge, so that he asleep for the whole ride.

Before their plane had even taken off, he was passed out with his hoodie over his head as he leaned against the plane wall, using it as a blanket.

When she came back from the bathroom, she was shocked when she saw him asleep. "What?! How?" Theo whisper yelled as to not disturb any of the other passengers. She took a quick picture and posted it before the airplane symbol turned on.

The intercoms turned on just as she was sitting down, saying in the same monotone tone as always.

"Good morning passengers. Flight 316 is about to take off so turn phones on airplane mode. Our next destination is Madrid, Spain."

}{