} 1 {

}{
( youtube video )

• 2017 •

Jimmy Fallon, sitting his desk as he always did, spoke loudly to the audience across from them. "Tonight, we have a very special guest with us, one of the stars of Dunkirk, Barry Keoghan!"

He smiled at the crowd and waved as they yelled and cheered for him. It was his first time in the show and he was clearly very excited, something the host was quick to point out.

"You excited?"

"Yeah, yeah. A little." It was clear that was a joke as he was practically jumping up and down in his seat. The crowd let out a laugh along with him.

"Good, that's good. Now, what was it like working Christopher Nolan? I'm sure that was a great experience seeing you have talked about having seen a lot of his movies and now you're working with him." Jimmy said, Barry nodding along with what he was saying until he was done.

"Yeah, uh, it was great working with him, just incredible. You're right, I grew up with a little of his movies like the Batman ones and Interstellar." The mans Irish accent was really popping out as he talked, his fingers coming up to rub his bottom lip as he talked with one leg crossed over the other.

"Was there anything really difficult about filming this movie?"

"Umm, everything went pretty smoothly with this and my stunt double was amazing at his job. The only thing was kind of hard to work with the boat bouncing up and down on the water. At some point, I actually fell off." He was so dead serious that it caused the audience to laugh loudly.

"You-..you fell? Off the boat?" Jimmy had to clarify, leaning forward slightly over the desk.

"Yes, I fell off the side of the boat while we were filming and because of this had to go film the other scenes they were going to do after mine cause we had to wait for my clothes and hair to dry." He said with a chuckle before continuing with, "I'm pretty sure that Harry Styles has a video of it somewhere on his phone  that he is just waving over me for a special occasion."

Jimmy laughed along with him for a second before he asked, "Speaking of Harry Styles, I heard from him the last time he was here that you had a crush on a certain singer.."

Barry's cheeks turned red at the mention of her and tried to remember to yell at Harry later. He looked down and laughing nervously at himself.

"That-that may or may not be true."

"Have you ever met Theodora in person?" Jimmy asked, the two of them listening as the crowd 'ooh'ed the actual mention of the singer/actress. Even though her name was only mentioned once, they knew who she was immediately.

"I-I have. But it was less of a meeting and more of 'us being at the same premiere and I was why to nervous to talk to her so I just looked at her from afar.'" Barry licked his lips slightly as their were another set of small chuckles.

"So-so-so what happened exactly?"

"Well we were at the premiere of Dunkirk, obviously, and I just saw her from afar and ended up getting distracted during three different interviews cause I kept starring at her in the distance. God, that sounds is creepy. That sounds really bad, doesn't it?" Barry had his face in his hands at this point to hide his burning face.

"A little. But more of an endearing kind of creepy." Jimmy joked, "So you never actually talked to her?"

"No. Tom and Harry had been trying to get me to go over to her but I honestly didn't have the balls. Thing is, I've been watching her forever on TV and it's so scary to meet someone like that. Also, she's so pretty." Barry said the last part so breathlessly, like just the thought of her stolen the air out of his lungs. Almost like a child crushing on his teacher, even though Theodora was a few years younger than her.

"Well, sadly she isn't here cause that's Ellen's thing, not us. But we can wish that you will be in a movie with her soon."

}{