} 8 {

}{

Walking down the street a few days later after her meeting Barry online and she was feeling really happy. Most of the time when she was starting new projects, she would be nervous about talking to her co-stars or even going to set the first few days but now she was really excited about this.

Thanks to the reminder she had written for herself while talking to her co-star, Theodora had gotten off her ass and bought a suit case, finally. She had one AirPod in as she listened to the random song that her sister had sent her early this morning.

With one rolling suitcase, she was walking down the street back to her apartment before she knocked into someone.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry." She said, not turning her head as she continued walking forward.

"Theodora?"

Theo froze for a second, immediately recognizing the Irish accent and turned around. It was Barry. They just looked at each other in shock that the other was actually there before she walked towards her with a slight chuckle.

"What are you doing here?" She said, wrapping her arms around him in a hug, his wrapping comfortably around her waist.

"I live here, what are you doing here?" He asked in her ear.

"I also live here." They pulled back as she said that with an almost cheeky grin. He had to look away from her for a second, looking at the ground to notice the suitcase sitting at her side. 

"Hey, you got your suitcase!" Barry said with a wide smile as he held his arms up slightly.

"I did! All cause you buying yours and reminding me to get up and do the same." Theo said, mimicking his actions. She soon started feeling a little self conscious that she was taking up his time as he clearly seemed to now the way somewhere. "Um, I'll leave you now. It was really nice to meet you in person before we got onto a plane together for over 11 hours."

The blonde gave him a small wave, now feeling awkward before turning away and moving to walk back to her apartment while imagining shooting herself for how weird she just made it. 'A wave? Serious? Dumbass.'

Barry watched her walk away, really not wanting her to go yet so he plucked up his courage and called out to her, "Hey,"
He continued when she whipped around again, "I was gonna go grab a cup of coffee. If you're not doing anything r-right now, would you like to come with me and continued our conversation?"

Theodora looked at him for a second, making him think that he had made a terrible decision in asking, before she bit the inside of her bottom lip to keep most of her smile contained. Most.

She nodded her head, walking back towards him as she pulled her suitcase behind her, and said, "Yes, that would be lovely."

He gave her a bashful smile as they started walking side by side.

"Oh, wait, it's actually that way."

***

The two of them had been joking with each other, nudging the others sides as they walked to the cafe. Once they got there, it was pretty easy to get a table. They sat down across from each other and waiting for their waiter while talking about the movie.