Chapter 7 | On The M6

Behind the Busstepper was the Blackbus. Coming into view now it weaved through the traffic and closer to Rowan.
"Rowan..." Evan mumbled looking out the back to see the large bus approach. It dwarfed the Busstepper in size as it's shadow now touched the bottom of the Busstepper.
"Rowan!" Evan shouted.
"I know!" Rowan shouted back from the other end of the bus.
"What's going on?" Liana asked down to Rowan.
"Evan what's going on?" Micheal asked.
"The choir boys aren't done with Rowan yet." He said seeing their bus behind them.
"At arms!" Rowan shouted but no one really moved, "Come on!" He added.
"Rowan we're not gonna fight them are we?" Micheal asked putting his guitar down and going to the front.
"I can't fight." Annie said, "Shit what's going on?" She panicked.
"Rowan what do they want with you?" Evan yelled coming to the front as well.
"Okay! God," Rowan said, half focusing on weaving through trafic himself. "Everyone grab sharp or heavy things and throw it at the bus when they catch up." He told.
"What?" Lilly laughed.
"We have to throw things at them, and aim for the tires, if we blow one of their tires we will leave them stranded." Rowan said going through the glove box to find something to throw. "Oh, and if possible, don't completely ruin my steed."

The Blackbus caught up and now with a mostly empty morotway, it drove along the right side of the Busstepper. Rowan looked to his right and saw Geoffrey smiling in the drivers seat of the bus next to him. Lilly ducked from the window and Evan stared down the boys in the seats.
Rowan stood up and placed a foot on the wheel to keep the bus steady. He rummaged through the compartments above him to find anything to throw.
"Evan! We need that bus pass, if we want to get you all home we need that bus pass!" He explained as he threw some DVDs out of the window and at the Blackbus.
"There's too many! I can't." Evan yelled.
"They have a big trunk. It's unlocked, so all you have to do is sneak onto the buss and take eight bus passes."
"Eight?" Evan asked.
"There's seven of us." Liana said.
"...and one just in case." Rowan said, "Liana, take over." He added as he got up and ran down the bus.
He kicked open the door beside the toilet and the wind from their speed blew his hair back.
"I'll distract them!" He yelled over the wind to the blue haired boy, "You sneak in while they're looking at me!"

The bus swerved to the left and the rumble stipes shook the bus up and down.
"I can't drive!" Liana shouted in a panic, "Annie take over!" She yelled but Annie had fallen back asleep. "Jim?"
"I'll give it a go." Jim laughed as he got into the drivers seat and got the bus back on the road.

Geoffrey saw Rowan climbing to the roof of his bus and so did the same, getting the angry college man to take over the wheel. He was out of the view of the Busstepper as the side door was on the right. Rowan stumbled up and stood tall on the roof of his bus, only to see Geoffrey pop up on the Blackbus.
Both busses stayed mostly on the road, but the inexperience in the drivers seat of the Busstepper meant that Rowan was wobbling and trying to keep his balance.
"Geoffrey Harris!" He yelled over the roaring wind and the cars of the motorway. He tipped his conductors hat.
"Rowan Aboat." Geoffrey yelled over, taking a bow.
"I'm sure this is against the docs!" Rowan yelled, "Rule four?"
"Rule forty one cad!" Geoffrey laughed, "Rules are to be out of place in the pursuit of vengeance!"
"You just wrote that now!" Rowan shouted over but Geoffrey just laughed.

A tow truck behind the busses saw the boys treating the busses like ships, so the boy in the passengers seat got to the back and sat on the piano that was tied down to the vehicle. This boy was Piano Lad, and the stars aligned to have him here.

Evan went down the stairs to the open door. It was a few foot jump to the other bus, but Evan was kind of a madlad who once killed a tornado with meme bombs so leapt over and clung to the side, getting a grip on the windows. He heard 'He's A Pirate' being played on piano and brushed it off. The boys inside saw him so stupidly opened a window to hit him, so Evan took the opportunity and snaked into the bus.