CHAPTER 24 :- HE'S NOT ALONE

(A/N sorry for the grammatical errors.)

????? :- He's not alone.

The villains and Izuku turned their heads towards the source of the voice. They saw Shoto the No.3 hero and Momo with a shotgun.

Lizard roared and charged the two heroes. Lizard raised his tail to attack them but Shoto froze the tail using his right side. Momo used the shotgun and shot the tail breaking it.

Shoto then used his fire side to attack Rhino and the others while Momo kept shooting at the Lizard.

Izuku finally decided to help them. He used all of his strength to try and break free of the arms. The tentacle holding him slowly started to break.

A minute after trying, Izuku finally broke out of the tentacles grasp. Izuku used Ock as a trampoline and jumped towards Goblin's glider.

He punched Goblins glider and it started to malfunction. Izuku pushed Goblin off the glider and into another building, taking him out of the fight.

He then destroyed the glider by web catapulting towards the ground. He jumped at Rhino and punched him before he stopped infront of Momo amd Shoto.

Shoto :- How can we help you Spider-Man ?

Izuku pulled Bakugo towards him and handed him over to Shoto.

Izuku :- Take Bakugo and clear the roof. I'm ending this.

Shoto :- Understood.

Shoto started to walk away but Momo stayed behind.

Shoto :- Momo, come on. Let's go.

Momo :- But I-

Izuku turned towards Momo.

Izuku :- Go Momo. I'll be okay.

Momo nodded her head and smiled at Izuku.

Momo :- Don't die.

Izuku :- I won't.

Momo then went away towards the elevator. The entered the elevator and pushed the button for the ground floor. They reached the ground floor and exited they exited the elevator.

Momo suddenly stopped. Shoto looked at her, confused by her actions.

Shoto :- What's the matter ?

Momo :- I can't.

Shoto :- You can't what ?

Momo :- I can't abandon him again.

Momo got in the elevator again as it began to close.

Shoto :- No wait !

Shoto tried to stop her but the elevator closed before he could.

Shoto :- Shit.

-

Izuku :- Let's end this, Doc.

Izuku took a deep breath and ran towards the villains. Scorpio and Lizard were the first ones to attack him.

Izuku jumped over the both of them and webbed their face. He pulled them into each other and smashed their face together.

Next was Electro. He shot a blas of electricity at Izuku. Izuku dodged it and kicked Electro in the face. Rhino charged at him but Izuku jumped on top of him.

Doc Ock used one of his tentacles to try and catch him but Izuku dodged it and got on top of the tentacles. He then ran up the tentacles and used them to jump in the air.