I can't do anything now it's so stupid

Prompt- Intrusivee thoughts
Character(s)- Kunikida
Warnings- Do NOT read if you suffer from intrusive thoughts. It isn't that detailed but it can give your brain ideas. Implied suicide.

It was horrifying he couldn't go near the mirror, near the door, near the pile of blankets. He couldn't do anything but sit on the top of the bed and calm down. This was wrong nothing was going to pull him into the mirror, nothing was going to ram its way through the door, nobody was gonna jump out from under those blankets so why was he so scared.

This wasn't in his schedule, he was going to be late for work and he still wasn't fully dressed as he had left his clothes on the chair. If he had stretched his arm out to try and grab the chair he could probably reach it but what of something grabbed it?

He knew mysterious entities did not exist and they certainly didn't wait under his bed which only had a cm worth of room to grab him anyway. He had to get ready no matter how much he was terrified something was going to grab him.

A way he had made it manageable was by standing in the middle of the room away from everything. After he had put shoes on it normally wasnt that bad so that's what he did first. But that didn't stop him glancing at the mirror.

He was going to be slightly behind schedule. At this point it was affecting even getting out of bed. He hadn't had lunch yesterday cause what if a man was in his fridge.

It was getting unbearable and it was stupid! Nothing was going to happen but all those images. It wasn't even important enough to reach out for help. He just had an active imagination.

The only way to stop the thoughts was to be around people. Strangers was a 50/50 chance but he didn't want to bother the members of the agency with something as small as this even if it was making him want to tear his brain apart.

That hadn't been a good thought. Now he couldn't open doors without the chance of the doctor being there. The doctor was a small man that would lurch at you when you opened the door and then pick at your brain.

It was getting so overbearing he couldn't deal with it anymore. He was terrified to go near anything and now he could finally be free.

Kunikida didn't want to live in fear anymore and it seemed impossible to live like this so there was only one way out.