Giving up

Prompt- “Don’t ever let anyone tell you giving up is easy. Giving up is the hardest thing I ever had to do.”
Character(s)- Chuuya
Warnings- Violence

Chuuya Nakahara, a post mafia executive renowned for his skills. One would think a wealthy young man such as he would never succumb to the agony he had faced.
He was meant to do a mission with 'that stupid mackeral' but he had sent the were tiger instead.
"He said that he didn't want to see you." Rambled Atsushi.

"In those words?" He questioned,  Raising an eyebrow.

"We have more important things to do!"

Honestly what was he going to do with Atsushi. They were renowned for his 'stupidity' as Aktugawa called it. In reality he was just selfless, not stupid. Chuuya had seen that before in the P.M and they never lasted long.

The task was simple per say.  It involved getting some information however it wasn't sure if they were to be alone or not.

But it was soon proven they were not alone. The bullets came do fast and so painful Chuuya barely had time to stop the bullets.

Atsushi either caught the bullets or batted them away as if they were horse flies. With out a word they separated the only thing on their minds was to get this document.

While a messy mission Chuuya just threw every bullet shot at him back at it's owner. After the trial of blood he had made is if he were Hansel and Gretel he was brought to the document.

He stood out with his head held high and quick steps. All was quiet so he assumed the were tiger was done knocking people out. He always refused to kill and Chuuya thought him to be wise for that decision.

But when there was no atsushi to be found Chuuya knew something was up. There always was with this job. He stood the way Atsushi had good each man he passed still breathing but unconscious. Until he came to a door left slightly open.

He opened it cautiously by that he means throwing it open to see if something took the bait but all he saw was Atsushi staring at someone. When he got closer he could see the blank look in Atsushi's eyes as it stared at the body.

He studied it and couldn't tell what was wrong with the body for a few seconds and then he realised it. This was no man, he no longer had the right of life.

He quickly pulled Atsushi away from the sight. It was obvious what had happened. Atsushi had killed someone.

"Atsushi! Are you okay?" Of course he wasnt he just killed a guy for the first time.

"I'm fine. He's not though." Atsushi stated rather bluntly. At first Chuuya was taken aback by it. But then he laughed. Atsushi's bluntness was unexpected.

"What happened?"

"He tried to shoot me and I hit the bullet back. I didn't mean to. I didn't want to kill him." He stared at the door.

"Sometimes people have to die to protect ourselves. In this case he had to die. I used to never kill anyone but that changed one day. Don’t ever let anyone tell you giving up is easy. Giving up is the hardest thing I ever had to do.”

Chuuya wasn't the best comforter but he knew the agency was somewhere where even they had a few specs of blood on their hands. They would understand. He didn't have to protect Atsushi he would do just fine on his own.

"Come on Atsushi it's time to go."