𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝖴𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗅𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝗌
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Filthy. Absolutely filthy.

Nao stepped over the bodies of two guards, e/c eyes void of their usual light as it stormed down the halls of the estate.

There was fire all around.

Everything was burning.

Ichiro and the others had done well.

Down the hall, a couple of people spotted the approaching machine and gasped.

"Uyehara-sama, quickly!" one shouted and Nao caught a glimpse of the crimson eyed man.

There was fear and panic in his eyes as he was ushered away by two servants while three of his guards blocked Nao's path.

Unforgivable. Truly unforgivable.

Despite their fear, the three men charged for Nao. One had his throat slit with a kitchen knife while the other two had their jaws broken in an instant.

Nao didn't pause to look at their lifeless bodies as it continued after Uyehara and the servants who had fled with him.

"Orihime! Orihime, say something!"

Nao's eyes were wide as it tried to think of some way to save the dying girl in its arms.

Her birthday had been going well, everything was fine and she was safe!

But there was something in her drink.

Someone slipped something in her drink.

Now, the machine's hands were stained with the blood of its beloved as another fit of coughs shook Orihime's body.

"Nao..." Orihime whispered, "You've gotta get out of here. He's... he's going to-"

"Don't speak!" Nao shouted, "Please save your energy! I'll get you to a doctor!"

"Hmph! Never thought I'd have my bride stolen by a machine of all things." came a familiar voice as another entered the room.

Nao paused, before turning its head to give Uyehara a blank stare, "You."

He wore a small smirk as he stared down at the duo, "This is truly heartbreaking to watch, I must admit. Sure, she's supposed to be my wife but who says I can't find a new bride? It's not every day you find a killing machine, after all."

Nao couldn't quite understand.

No, it did understand.

But it couldn't figure out how a human could be so... heartless. Disgusting.

Repulsive. Disgusting. Detestable.

There were so many words Nao could use to describe the piece of shit who was fleeing like a dog with its tail between its legs.