one

luke

I walk backstage after I ended the show with my bandmasters. I am so drained from this entire tour but I know the fans deserve this, I wouldn't be here without them.

"Are you okay?" I hear my best friend ask. I just nod and look away. "Luke, are you okay?" She asks me again and I sigh. She walks up to me and wipes the sweat off my forehead.

"Luke, I'm asking if you're okay. I know you hear me." I groan and close my eyes before walking to the couch in my dressing room.

"I'm just tired Spring, I'm okay." She hands me orange juice and Cheetos. "You know, a million girls would kill to be in your position." She rolls her eyes at my sly comment and shakes her head.

"I'm your best friend Luke, I think any girl would want to puke if anything." She laughs and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Where are we stopping this time? I'm beat," I ask Spring. She grabs this lilac book full of everything about me. She has my schedule, my meetings, my shows, my phone numbers of the girls I meet (there's not much honestly), and vacation days.

"I believe we are going to London," she smiles. She hands me my sweater and joggers. "Go change Hemmings, you smell nasty." She makes a face of disgust and giggles.

As I take off my pants and shirt Calum opens the door. "Woah there buddy, if I knew you were strip teasing I would've brought the rest of the boys." He laughs and takes a picture and I know for a fact he's going to post it.

"Lay off calum, I'm not in the mood," I snapped at him and he put his hands up in defense. "I was only kidding but okay. Did you still want a separate bus tonight?" He looks at Spring she smiles at him before looking at me. She knows me very well and nods at Calum.

"Yeah, I think him and I are gonna be in a separate bus," she hands him three orange juice bottles and a few chips for the rest of the guys.

"Boo, I miss being in the same bus as you," he pouts. She laughs and pats his head. I'm going to puke just watching this.

"Maybe soon kiwi, keep dreaming and maybe I'll be next to you," she winks. He winks at her and they exchange good byes.

She looks at me fully dressed and I grab our things we need. She grabbed her purple agenda book thing from the table and handed me something.

"This is your own journal, not for music but for your feelings. I know you're drained and I know you need to let it out, let it out and speak to it." It's a brown journal and looks nice.

"Thanks fall," I smile. She kisses my cheek and starts leading the way to the exit.

Since her name is Spring I call her all the seasons just because it's hilarious. She hated it the first time I met her and I'll never forget the day I met her.

-

We arrive at London and of course lights are flashing, people are screaming, and people tugging on me. I hate this, I absolutely hate this. A few years ago in my career I was loving this but now I'm tired and drained. I don't want this lifestyle anymore and I know it shows within my band mates.

"Smile a little," Ashton tries to say next to my ear. Me and him haven't been on the best of terms. "It's noticeable luke. Just do it." He walks past me and I can't help but sigh.

We finally get to the hotel after all that chaos and I lay on the couch. "So who's sharing with who?" Michael asks everyone and calum shouts first, "I call spring!" He grabs her by the wrist and raises her hand. She laughs and looks at me and I look at her with puppy eyes.

She sighs, "Sorry Calum, I'm bunking with my usual bunk mate." She walks up to me and sits right on top of me while I'm laying down on the couch.

"She's all mine," I whisper. She looks at me and rubs my face with her hands, "shut up softie," i roll my eyes at her and dismiss her.

"We have today as our rest day, rest up now get as much sleep," Ashton speaks up. They all say their goodbyes and Winter looks at me.

"Can you promise me that you will write in that journal I gave you?" She hands me the journal and I flip through the fresh new pages.

"How about this, each time I write in it I'll direct it towards you. But you can't look in it until I say so." I grab a pen and she nods.

"Deal." I shake her hand and she smiles.

"I'll be waiting."

•••••

Hi, I'm making a new fan fic ha ha

vote comment share?

let me know ur stan Twitter @ !