Choosing Sides

Y/N: Talking
Y/N: "Telepathy"
Y/N: SHOUTING/YELLING
----------------------------------------------

Eliza's POV

Junior told Dad about the baby and now things are screwed for me. Neither side trusts me and are demanding I choose a side to stand on. On one side is my Mom and Dad and on the other is my soulmate, my little sister, older sister, and my daughter. They're ripping me apart and don't even realize it. Alice doesn't notice the strain it's putting on me cause she's too busy trying to convince the rest of the Cullen's to kill the baby and Rosa is to busy protecting Bella and the baby to notice that I'm being ripped in two so I chose the only solution that meant I wasn't choosing sides. I went back to Angel Grove for a visit as it's the safest city out there now. Criminals all moved out, out of respect for the sacrifice the other rangers made so there is no crime.

I'm walking around town when I get the idea to visit Zordon and Alpha while I'm in town and go the way the other rangers went when teleportation wasn't available to prevent them from knowing I still have my powers. I picked the rangers' favorite flowers on the way.

Alpha: What are you doing here Eliza?

Eliza: Problems back at forks.

Zordon: We are aware but we also know that you have to go back soon otherwise some of them will die.

Eliza: Do I have time to visit them or do I have to go now?

Alpha: You have about 20 minutes so you have enough time if you teleport.

Eliza: Thank you Alpha.

I teleported to the statue of them surprising the few people that were there but they didn't take pictures or anything out of respect that I'm essentially visiting my friends graves. They each have their own statue above their graves along with a group statue in the center of the memorial park. I laid half of each kind of flower at the rangers grave and left the other half in a bouquet at the base of the group statue. Before it was time to leave I stayed there crying silently until Zordon teleported me into the middle of the fight happening outside the house.

Eliza: ENOUGH! IF YOU DON'T STAND DOWN I'LL TAKE DOWN ANY STILL FIGHTING!

I punched the closest tree to me to prevent any tears from coming out. This got everybody to stop fighting and look at me in surprise.

Eliza: I'm stronger than any vampire here and faster than any wolf. Do not test me, I'm really pissed off right now. I had to cut my time visiting my friends' graves short because of you guys. If any of you would have payed attention you would have noticed that Jacob imprinted on the baby meaning the wolves can't harm it, and they won't let anybody else harm the baby either. Now if you're done trying to kill each other I'm going back to my house before I get any more pissed at you all. None of you are invited to come excluding Bree who's still in the house, she's always invited.

At this point Alice felt the pain I've been feeling the entire time they were at each others throats along with the added pain of still grieving my friends and having the small amount of time I have to visit them interrupted. She looked like she could break down at any moment but I couldn't stand to be around any of them right now. I took off at full speed before I could start crying again.

3rd Person POV

Everybody was standing there in shock. The girl who's been nothing but nice to them with a few moments where she put them in their place for stepping too far out of line told them to leave her alone.

Alice: I'm the worst mate in history. The pain she's in is worse then you can imagine. Think about it, she has people she loves on both sides and we've all been trying to pull her to our side because we know how good she is at fighting. She hasn't been to Angel Grove since she saved the little boy from the man that killed her friends. She must have gone to visit them as an escape from being ripped apart by us.