Healing

A/N: The mood for the chapter

With the Cullen's 3rd Person POV in the Vision

After screwing with Edward, which Eliza enjoyed, Bella parked her truck and got out while warning Eliza to be nice.

"I will after I give them what I owe them." Eliza told Bella plainly.

"What do you owe them?" Bella asked as a ploy to warn them.

"You don't need to try and trick me into warning them, Edward already read my mind and warned them." Eliza said softly, before directing my attention towards the Cullen's. "Yes I know what you are."

After Eliza said that you'd think she set their house on fire with how fast they were outside. Carlisle trying to keep the peace calmly approached them to ask if they'd like to come inside.

"If you would all step off the porch please, I would not like to give you what I owe you in your own home." Eliza asked them politely. "But if I have to I will."

They got a little cocky when Eliza challenged them so they all stepped forward and off the porch.

"Now Edward my gift to you is a personalized 3D puzzle, now to let you all know the rest of you are just getting a punch to the face." Eliza said plainly.

With that said she calmly walked towards Edward and when she was in striking distance she reeled her leg back and sent it flying forward thus shattering his manhood. He just dropped no scream no whimper not even a groan, you'd think he died, again. The Cullen's wanted to rush forward but were now scared.

"You can check on him if you like, I'm not heartless." Eliza said waving them to check on him if they wanted to. "Go on Little Swan, we have to get back to Swan soon because of your curfew." Eliza said plainly but not coldly. "So line up Cullen's you get one punch each, run and I will catch you and give you three additional punches."

With that threat, or was it promise, hanging in the air they all decided to just accept it. They lined up all were scared but Rosalie was not letting her fear show. As it went on the Cullen's got less scared seeing as Eliza was just punching hard enough for them to feel her anger yet not truly hurting them. When she got to Rose she just gave a nod of approval and moved on to Emmett.

"Wait, you're not gonna punch me? You even punched Esme." Rosalie asked very confused.

"Two things Hale, one you're brave, meaning you kept your fear under control and I respect that, and two you never actually attempted to get to know Little Swan so it didn't really hurt her that you left, yes she cared that you left but it didn't hurt." Eliza explained. "So no you do not deserve a punch while Mrs. Cullen and the rest deserve at least 2 full force, but Little Swan asked me to go easy on them."

After Eliza was done Rosalie held a bit of respect for her, especially after she knocked Emmett on his rear with one punch. Rosalie wanted to high-five her but wasn't sure whether or not she should attempt.

"If you want to high-five me just raise your hand Hale, there you go." Eliza taunted but in a friendly manner.

After showing Rosalie she had nothing to fear from Eliza, Eliza was approaching the last member of the Cullen family when the vision cut out.

"Alice what did you see?" Edward asked worriedly.

"Nothing life threatening." Alice answered vaguely.

"Please clarify?" Carlisle asked confused.

"I find my other mate and Rosalie finally approves of a human, also you have to do a 3D puzzle, Edward." Alice said, still keeping it vague.