The Surprise

Y/N: Talking
Y/N: "Thinking/Telepathy"
Y/N: SHOUTING/YELLING
----------------------------------------------

Eliza's POV

It's been a few weeks since the date and today is the day of Bella's wedding. I was one of her bridesmaids with Alice being the Maid of Honor. I left the wedding after party about three minutes before it ended so that I could prepare my gift to her. I hear them coming so I block my thoughts from Edward and wait for them out front of the house.

Alice: We figured that the newly married couple would like some space to themselves so we built this and Eliza built one specific place just for you. None of us know what it is, not even me.

They gave her the tour and when they left I stopped Bella from leaving by zipping her through the house to a secret door that is camouflaged by its surroundings. The only way to know where it is, is to be told of its location. It's not even on the blueprints.

Eliza: This room is set up for your little secret, though I do wonder when you plan on telling them. It's completely sound proof even to vampires, though not to me unfortunately. I tested this by closing the door and asking Alice if she'd like to go shopping. We all know that if she heard me I would've known. In other words I risked torture to test this.

Bella: How did you know about it in the first place?

Eliza: I was coming over to visit Charlie when I heard you singing, and then the line, 'That recording should be good, lets post it and find out what the people think.', that's what gave it away.

Bella blushed but said thank you nonetheless. I lead her out of the room and to the front door where I exited.

Eliza: "Have fun but don't break the place you two."

I heard Edward choke and Bella was blushing so much she went from a ghost to a tomato. Emmett could guess what I said based on their reactions and burst out laughing while Rosa smirked at me. I then felt a slap upside the back of the head. I didn't say anything I just shut up like I learned to do back then.

Esme: Alright it's time for you two to go get on the plane or you're gonna miss your honeymoon.

Esme ushered everybody onwards to the goodbyes while I disappeared and headed for my house. On the way I felt something wet on my cheek so I thought it started to rain but I would have heard it. I guess this is another difference between me and them. I opened a link between Carlisle and myself.

Carlisle: Where did you go?

Eliza: I went home. By the way I found another difference. Turns out I can still cry.

Carlisle: Why are you crying?

I didn't answer instead I just cut the link and left home and went up the mountain knowing he'd tell the others that something caused me to cry and then they'd rush over. I made sure to cover my scent trail so they can't track me. I then opened a link to Bree.

Eliza: Do you know how to cover your scent trail yet?

Bree: Mom what's wrong? Carlisle said something caused you to cry but didn't say what. And why would I need to?

Eliza: So that way you have a last resort to escape being chased.

Bree: I don't need to learn that. I have a passive gift that prevents anybody and everybody from tracking me.

Eliza: In that case if you feel like visiting me look east do you see that mountain?

Bree: Yeah, what about it?

Eliza: I'm on top of it. Please don't tell anybody else.

Bree: I won't I know you wouldn't leave without a good reason.