Extra: Telling Our Friends Our Relationship

Everyone was at a diner, sitting down in a booth as they ate their food. The conversations were light and funny before Ender softly tapped his fork on the table.

Everyone looked at him as he started speaking, "Do you know why I gathered you here?"

Tia laughed, "Are we in the freaking mafia now?"

"If we are, I already have a hit list set up," Kori commented while texting someone on his phone.

"Hmm, I wonder if my insurance can cover me being in the mafia," Fe spoke.

Nevan covered his mouth, trying to hold back his laughter. Although, his shaking shoulders gave him away.

Ender pouted, "I hate all of you. None of you can go to my baby shower now." He felt Nevan patting his leg, trying to comfort him.

Tia coughed, trying to hold in her laughter, "We are only playing."

Kori shrugged, and Fe did not respond.

"Well, I wanted everyone to come out so that I can tell you that Nevan and I are together."

"Is he the father too?" Fe asked.

"It is not much of a surprise. Nevan spoils you; it was only a matter of time." Tia responded as she went back to eating.

Kori stopped responding to the conversation as he started getting into his messages with Yan.

Nevan silently nodded towards Fe's question while Ender huffed. "You know what, forget it. Enjoy your meals because we are now splitting the bill."

Nevan patted Ender's leg, leaning closer as he whispered, "It is okay. We can still end up surprising them at the baby shower."

Ender smiled at that. "I changed my mind. I will pay for it all!"

"Ah, I am so jealous. You always knew how to coax Ender well, Nevan." Tia complained.

"I know," Nevan smirked.

Ender glared at him, "I won't pay for your food."

Nevan internally laughed because he knew that Ender was lying. But he finds Ender cute when he acts like this.