DISEASE

DATE:7 June 2019
TIME: 10:00 AM
BTS MANSION
Jin was making food in the kitchen but not for boys. The food was for you. Makne line was thinking of a plan to get you back. RM and J-hope were in the library and Suga was in his room seeing your and his old photos and crying.

LIBRARY
RM: J-hope there is a big misunderstanding going on between Aera and us. We need to clear it.
J-hope: But how RM? She will not listen to us.
RM: Our Aera is smart. We can fix a meeting between me and her.
J-hope: It is a good idea but will she say yes to meeting you alone.
RM: She will.
J-hope: Then I will try to fix a meeting.

LIVING ROOM
Jungkook: Hyung we can kidnap her and bring her here.
Taehyung: That is a good idea kook you have become smart just like me. (proud)
Jimin: No he has become an idiot just like you. Do you want her to hate us more? No, right so think of something from which can clear our misunderstandings with her.
Jungkook: Hyung we can buy her gifts and tell her to come back home. (innocent)
Jimin: Today there will be a doctor appointment for you in xxx hospital at noon. (Serious)
Taehyung: Kook something has happened to you and you have not told me yet. Am I not your big brother too. (Panicking)
Jungkook: No hyung I am not sick. Jimin Hyung why are you sending me to a doctor. (Confuse as hell)
Jimin: Because you are starting to become a mindless alien like him.
Taehyung: Yah! How dare you little mochi insult me like that. (Feeling insulted)
Jimin: At least I am from this world, unlike you weird alien. (Sassy tone)
Taehyung: You sh-
Jin came to the living room.
Jin: Yah! You all mannerless ungrateful brats go to your room and sleep unless you want my pink sleeper beating your ass and turning it into the red. (Angry)
Makne line ran as their lives depend on this. They quickly closed their room door and locked in the fear that Grim raper Jin would come inside.

3 men were watching the commotion that happened a few seconds earlier and releasing that after very long time the once dead mansion is starting to again become home just by your reappearance one time.
RM and J-hope smiling unknowingly. After a long time, Jin sees the smile on his younger brothers face which made him smile too. But they didn't notice the third person which was seeing all of this with having a handgun.

YOONGI ROOM
Yoongi was crying while seeing his sister old photos which he took without her knowledge.
Suddenly he heard a noise from the outside like someone was fighting with another one. 2 years after he had heard the sound of fighting so he thought someone has attacked them so he took out his handgun and walked out of his room. He saw Makne line running very fast, stumbling in between and with a loud sound they closed their bedroom door. He was about to come out of his place and shoot whoever he thinks as a threat but saw RM and J-hope smiling while standing on the opposite corner and seeing Jin smiling too seeing his brothers smile.

TWICE MANSION
TIME:10:30 AM
You were ready to go to the doctor to do your weekly test but still, there was one hour left so you decide to call someone whom you want to talk to for a long time.
ON-CALL
ENWOO: AERA is this really you?
You: Yes
ENWOO: I tried calling you many times in this past two years. But your phone was always not reachable.
You: Enwoo my nam-
ENWOO: Y/n. Your new name I know. You are the main reason that Twice became successful in this short period of time.
You: I have a disease Enwoo so I want you to hide my medical records about this.
Enwoo: WHAT! You have a disease. Is it curable? Is it related to the heart? Can y-
You: Stop! It is curable. Just need some time.
Enwoo: Ok now the main thing. You can also hide your medical records then why you chose me?
You: Because of BTS. Now I think your all doubt are clear.
Enwoo: Take care and I will.do it.
Call End
You check the time and leave for the hospital.