DEPRESSED

AERA POV
jungkook: Can we accept our new version.
Well what is wrong in accepting . If I don't accept them then also things will stay same . I will be in future stay same as I am now and Jungkook oppa too. So why not accept ourselves as we are now .
Aera : Ok oppa .
Jungkook: Cupcake can I sleep with you tonight.
Aera: Jungkook don't call that name for me and no we can't sleep together as our bonding is not now improved.
Jungkook: Why ? We have accepted eachother.
Aera: Yes we accept ourselves but accepting and bonding are two different things . Don't mix them together.
Jungkook: I will try to improve our bonding and it will be strong in future I guarantee.
Aera:Will see. Goodnight .
Jungkook: Goodnight.
After that he left. I also laid down on the bed and slept .
__________________________________________________________
Doctor Choi: Please leave him I told no not him
Mr. IM: That is not my problem and he also was the one who agreed to your dession. You both have to pay for it .
Doctor Choi : Please leave her I encouraged her .
Mr. IM: You both will get punishment don't worry. Husband Wife will get 50-50 .
And he started tortureing them . They screamed. Their painful scream encoged whole house. There was girl hiding in cabinet where the couple was tortured. She saw how her parents are been tortured she closed her eyes and cried slitently. After the people tortured them the couple fell on the floor . The little girl came out of the cabinet and ran towards her parents.
Little Aera: Mom dad Please don't leave me . I will call ambulance now .
Doctor Choi: Dear don't cry and live your life at fullest for us.
Little Aera: I will mom but please don't close your eyes.
Doctor Choi: My little girl don't cry and always stay strong and speak for yourself. Promise me you will always stay strong and you will never let anyone look down on you for your self and for us.
Little Aera: I will dad I will but please don't leave me .
After that the couple closed their eyes while simleing . The girl ran and called ambulance from the hospital where her parents work . The ambulance came in five minutes and doctors came out of the ambulance with nurses bringing stretcher to lay them down . One doctor checked their nerves and announced that they are dead. The girl cried and soon black out.
__________________________________________________________
AUTHOR POV
You woke up from your nightmare and started breathing heavily. This is one of the reasons that you can't forget your past memories as you often gets nightmare. Now you want someone to hug and tell you that everything is alright but you know no one is there for you . You are only there for yourself . When you came back to your normal state and went to bathroom and took a pocket knife from shelf and started cutting yourself . You cut you thighs not your hands as you know there will be always a possibility that someone will see your cuts . You always wear something that cover you till your knees except shorts. You wear safety short under your school uniform to hide your cuts . You know that there will be a possibility that someone will see your cuts under your skirt .
I am a bad daughter . They were in front of my eyes but I can't do anything to save them . It is my fault that I was not strong at that time. They were screaming infront of me but I was not able to do anything except crying and closing my eyes. Sorry mom and dad I can't full fill my promise of leaving my life at the fullest. But I completed my promise of staying strong . I will avenge  for you and my revenge has started and the one who tortured you is now in hell . I tortured him more then he did to you. Mom I am depressed but no one knows about it except myself and no one will never know about it . I hope you are not seeing me from heaven as you will be ashamed of me being a Mafia but trust me I never hurt a innocent and always punish bad . Even I work with government and help police . Mom Dad I miss you . Please show me the way . My world is all dark there is no light even Mrs. Kim left me for strangers whom she met just a year ago I understand that she love them but what about me am I not loveable. I think being born is a great mistake of mine .
One cut for being born.
Second cut for not able save my parents.
Third cut for Mrs . Kim.
Fourth cut for bunny oppa.
Fifth cut for not being loveable.
Like this you made 10 cuts . Yes your biggest secret that you only know . You are depressed since you were 10. And as time passed by your condition became more worse . You started blaming yourself for everything, to the death of your parents and even TXT parents means your uncle and aunt. But no one ever came to get a hint of it as you always make cut on your thighs . Normally a depressed person make cuts on their hands but you always made cut on your thighs as you always thought that what matter is cuts,blood and pain ,not where to cut . After sometime you stood up and treated your cuts and cleaned the blood fell on floor . You then slept on your bed .
NEXT MORNING
You heard a sweet voice.
???: hey wake up Aera .
You opened your eyes and saw Jin.
Aera: Good morning. You here?
Jin: I came to wake you up. Your alarm went off then also you didn't wake up.
Aera: Ah that . I was tried yesterday as I was at my cousins  company and there was a lot of work.
Jin was taken a back that you have explained yourself as it was your 1st time explaining yourself but he was happy that now you are slowly starting to open up yourself with them . He gave you a heart warming simle and told you to come for breakfast after one hour. You nodded and he left your room closing the door gently.
You did your morning routine and came to your room ready for your school . Your phone buzzed and you picked up from night stand and saw caller ID . It was Jisoo.
ON THE CALL
JISOO: Aera we will not come to  university today same for TXT.
AERA: What happened unnie.
JISOO:Nothing doing bussiensse and company works.
AERA: OK but Lisa Unnie and Huening  oppa will come to school.
JISOO: Yes they will but they will departure from school at lunch time .
AERA:  Do you need my help.
JISOO: No you already did. bye
AEAR: BYE
CALL END
You came downstairs for lunch and seat at your usual chair. BTS wanted to talk to you.
Namjoon: Aera you want to come with us today .
Aera: No I will got o school by bike .
Jin: How is breakfast ?
Aera: Delicious
Jin: Thanks I made it . Tell me your favourite breakfast I will make that .
Aera: I like pancakes but I don't want them ever in my breakfast.
Jin: Why?
Aera: Reason don't wanna tell.
Jin: Ok
After that you all started to eat food . They all were laughing and talking . You ate your food silently. You saw how happy they are . You now started blaming yourself that soon they will might be not happy as your game of revenge has started. You also want to bond with them . Want to know about their past, you want to tell them about your past . You want someone to be their for you . But no one can't. This made you feel lonely. It's not like that no one is their for you but you don't want anyone to be their for you. You are scared of losing them . The wall you have created between you and the world can only be break down by you. You can't blame anyone for this as you did this to yourself . After eating lunch you went to school by your bike and BTS sat in their limo. You got a phone call so you picked it up.
ON THE CALL
JISOO: Aera we need your help . Come to our company.
AERA: Ok unnie

Again I wrote nothing but garbage . I think now I am improving.
Enjoy memes 😄