Relief

~Back at the Mancave~
Henry and Ray came speeding down the tube and entered the Mancave. They smiled at each other with huge smiles on their faces.
"HENRY" Charlotte screamed running at Henry and pulling him into a hug.
"Woah woah" Henry placed his hands up then embraced Charlotte into a hug. They both looked up at each other and stared into each other's eyes. They both leaned closer. Closer. And closer.
Jasper jumped over to the two of them and joined them in the hug breaking the moment. Henry and Charlotte recoiled from each other. Jasper put his arms around his two best friends.
"It's finally over" Jasper stated.
"Yeah it finally is. Doctor Minyak is in jail and now everything can go back to normal" Charlotte sighed in relief.
"Until another villain comes along" Henry swipes Jaspers hand away and walks over to the snack machine.
"Cherry soda" Henry waits then grabs the soda from the machine and takes a sip.
"I'm sure another villain won't pop up for a while and if they do it will only be petty crime" Ray came and sat down on the couch.
Henry went and sat down next to Ray and Charlotte, Schwoz and Jasper joined them.
"How about we watch some Tv" Charlotte asks.
Everyone nodded their heads. Jasper went to get popcorn and Schwoz turned the Tv on. For the next few hours everyone sat watching Tv and making jokes. Everyone was having fun when a red alarm began beeping all around the Mancave. Everyone stood up and ran over to the monitors.
"Doomsday signal activated" the computer spoke "imminent dangers approaching".
Everyone looked at each other worry creeping up their faces.
"What" Henry stood shocked.