Captured

"RAY, HENRY" Charlotte yelled throughout the man cave.
"What Charlotte we are literally sat right here" Henry answered sat on the couch drinking a red soda. Ray looked at Charlotte pointing at Henry nodding his head in agreement.
"Doctor Minyak has escaped from prison"she stated.
"What" Ray stood up and rushed over to the computers where Charlotte was sat. "When"
"Erm not long ago he escaped and was last seen heading down to some warehouse near 23rd street."Charlotte brought up the warehouse on screen showing the cctv footage of Doctor Minyak heading inside.
Ray grabbed his gumballs and popped one into his mouth. "Come on Henry let's go" Ray walked towards the middle of the room where Henry stood up and walked next to Ray also popping a gumball in his mouth.
They both blew their bubble and transformed into their costumes.
Walking in sync they stood under their tubes.
"Up the tube" both recalled.
~10 minutes later~
Henry and Ray both entered the warehouse checking every section they could see. Everything was silent until quiet footsteps began echoing around the room. Louder and louder they got until as shadowy figure appeared from behind a corner are walked towards them.
"Who are you" Ray shouted as he and Henry got into a fighting position.
"I knew you would come Captain Man and Kid Danger" the shadow spoke as he stepped out of the shadows revealing Doctor Minyak.
"Doctor Minyak" Henry stated.
"Yes it is I and this time Captain Man you will not win" Doctor Minyak laughed.
"I disagree you are going back to jail" Ray pointed at him. "You will never win".
"I beg to differ Captain Man" Doctor Minyak smiled menacingly.
"Me and Kid Danger will stop you and you will never beat the two of us together" both Ray and Henry smiled back.
"Hahahahahaha" Doctor Minyak began laughing.
Henry and Ray expressed confused faces quickly looking at each other then back at Doctor Minyak.
"Why are you laughing" Ray questioned staring Doctor Minyak down.
Doctor Minyak ceased laughing and looked directly at both men. He smiled. "I kept you both talking".
A small gas container was thrown between their legs and opened spreading a fast acting gas in front of them. Both men stepped backwards thrown off guard by the sudden development.
"Kid don't breathe it in" Ray yelled covering his mouth with his hand but it was too late. Ray turned to his sidekick to find Henry kneeling over coughing. Henry looked over at Ray. They locked eyes for a quick second before Henry collapsed onto the floor.
Ray couldn't hold his breath for much longer and let out one worried word. "KID".
Ray ran over to Henry and knelt down by his side. He began coughing and his vision began to blur. He turned his head to face Doctor Minyak and saw a woman come from behind him and head over to Doctor Minyak then stand by his side.
Doctor Minyak looked over at the woman. "Thank you Nurse Cohort" He smiled and looked down at Ray "Goodnight Captain Man".
Ray used the last of his energy to angrily stare Doctor Minyak down.
Doctor Minyak nodded towards Henry where Nurse Cohort started heading towards him and the last thing Captain man saw before he collapses was Nurse Cohort and Doctor Minyak standing over his unconscious sidekick.
"Kid" one last word escaped Rays lips.