What to do

~At the Mancave~
Ray came speeding down the tube into the Mancave. Everyone ran to him but noticed Henry wasn't with him.
"Where's Henry" Schwoz asked working on a powerful knockout gun.
"Doctor Minyak did something to him" Ray starts to explain everything that had just happened and the fight between him and Henry.
"How could he have done that" Jasper asks.
Everyone looked around at each other to see if anyone had any ideas. Everyone's glance ended up on Schwoz who looked to be in a deep state of thinking.
"Have you got an idea Schwoz" Ray walks up to Schwoz and looks down at him.
"Well" Schwoz starts "from the way you described Henry as acting it could be some sort of brainwashing because if you mix the right amount of chemicals together you can create a strong serum which could make someone do exactly what you want"
Charlotte and Ray nodded but Jasper just looked confused.
"Can you create a antidote to counteract the effects of the serum" Charlotte asked hopefully.
"Unfortunately for me to create the antidote I'll need a vile of Henry's blood" Schwoz explained. "I've been working on this new knockout gun which is more powerful than any I have made before. If you shoot Henry with it he will be automatically knocked out for at least 30 minutes."
Schwoz hands the gun to Ray who knows exactly what he needs to do.
"It won't hurt him" Charlotte chimes in to reassure Ray.
Ray looks at Charlotte and sighs then places the gun is his belt.
"If your quick Henry might still be at the car park" Jasper jumps in.
Ray looks around and everyone nods in agreement. He heads up to the tube and prepares himself for what he will have to face. A huge swelling up of anger rages inside of Ray as he pictures Doctor Minyaks hand on Henry's shoulder.
"Up the tube".
~At the Car Park~
"Again" Doctor Minyak ordered "Again"
The enhancement serum Nurse Cohort had given Henry had kicked in. Doctor Minyak was now testing it out by making Henry use his super mobility to break various pieces of wood of different sizes. His super mobility was now the fastest it had ever been and that made Henry stronger. He smashed the piece of wood and it broke into 100s of little pieces. Henry then stood there hands by his side looking straight ahead.
Nurse Cohort was studying Henry and was checking his ability when a massive crash came from the other side of the room. Both villains  turned around to find that Captain Man had returned.
"Well, well, well" Doctor Minyak looked amused "I see you have come back to lose"
Ray pointed his finger at Doctor Minyak and said "I will defeat you Doctor Minyak and you will go back to prison".
"Hmm we will see about that won't we. Kid Danger"
Henry walked forward in front of Doctor Minyak and assumed a fighting stance. Ray pulled out the knockout gun and aimed it at Henry.
He fired but missed. Henry moved at such speed the shot skimmed his chest and fired into the wall behind him. Ray fired again but once again missed. He kept firing but each attempt was just as bad as the last.
Henry began moving forward and ran at Ray avoiding the gun each time. Henry rammed into Ray causing the gun to fall from Rays hand. They both fell to the floor and Henry punched Ray in the face. Ray pushed Henry off of him and scrambled to get the gun but Henry grabbed Rays legs pulling him back towards him. Ray turned his head down to Henry "I'm sorry Kid" Ray pulled his foot up and drove it into Henry's face driving him back in pain. Ray grabbed the gun and aimed it at Henry. Henry looked up with blood spilling down his nose and stared at Ray with the most heartless look he had ever seen. Ray fired. Henry didn't have time to react and was hit straight in the chest. His eyes began to droop and he fell to the ground unconscious.
Ray picked Henry up and cradled him in his arms. He looked at Doctor Minyak and Nurse Cohort who were stood in shock. Ray turned around and ran out to get Henry back to the Mancave to help him.
~At the Mancave~
Ray came down the tube and stood next to Henry's tube waiting for Henry to come down. He then picked Henry up and sat him on a chair in the middle of the room. Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz stood in confusion as Ray handcuffed Henry's hands to the back of the chair.
"Ray what are you doing" Charlotte asks confused.
"When Henry awakes he's not going to be nice he will attack us" Ray said. "We need to create the cure as fast as possible".
"On it" Schwoz grabs a needle from a table and goes over to Henry. He places the needle in his arm and withdraws blood from his arm.
"This will help me make the cure" Schwoz takes the needle and goes over to his machine. He injects the blood into a vile and begins his procedure. "This will take awhile".
"Just do it as fast as you can" Rays says looking towards Henry. "Henry needs our help"