Alone In The Battle pt.3

POV Clary

I closed my mouth on the demon's fingers. I screamed as some of the black liquid came into my mouth. I spit out most of it, but I could still feel the burn of the substance.

"You are foolish. Becoming an Angel means that you are allergic to demon substances inside of you. I wouldn't struggle against it if I were you." Sebastian brought a cup of the golden liquid to her. "God only knows what this will make you, since you are already Angelic. But hey, that's the fun in it."

I struggled in the demon's grasp as he neared with the cup. All eyes were on me. Sebastian gripped my jaw and pulled it down while the demon held my head up. He poured the liquid into my mouth. I screamed, well, tried to, as the liquid went down my throat. It stung, and I saw stars at the corner of my vision. I felt the liquid corse threw my veins. It went all over, sending spikes of pain through me. Finally, it was too much, and I passed out.

-----------

POV Isabelle

I tried to look away, but I could not move. There were about three demons holding Clary down as her body spasmed. It shook frantically, and her eyes rolled back in her head. She fell to the floor, and the demons dropped her. Sebastian just laughed. I felt sick inside. Did I just watch Clary die?

"The Clary you knew is gone now." Sebastian laughed again. "I am not going to turn you all, because I want you to see what she is going to become, and I want you to feel the pain I have felt for so long."

Pain?

Sebastian squatted beside Clary. He felt her pulse and seemed to visibly relax. She must still be breathing.

She coughed and took a deep breathe. They all watched as Clary sat there, breathing. Her back was to them. Clary turned around, and when she was facing them, her eyes were black. I gasped mentally. Her hair had dark strips in it, and her wings did as well.

"Good morning, sister. How do you feel?" Sebastian grinned beside her.

"Like I was just force-fed a golden liquid that sent lightning bolts down my spine. Couldn't you have created a less painful way of giving that to me?"

"It was going to sting either way." Sebastian told her. "But, I meant, how do you feel?"

Clary held out her hands in front of herself and eyed them. She pointed her finger at me. A black glow emerged from her finger and came flying at her. It struck her, and sent pain souring through her body. I screamed on the inside. Sebastian tossed Clary a blood bag. Clary just looked at it blankly for a moment. Then, she looked up and made a weird noise. She opened her mouth and plucked at two pointy teeth in her mouth. "Interesting..." she muttered before shoving the two teeth into the blood bag. The only thing she hadn't tried to use was the werewolf ability I was sure she would have. But no, she tried something else instead. She came over to me and removed her necklace. "I'm just going to borrow this if you don't mind." she put it into her hands and closed her eyes, backing up. I gasped mentally again as she transformed into, well, me. Demon powers. I thought of Tessa for a moment, who could do that as well.

Clary sighed and tossed the necklace back at me. "What am I forgetting?" she asks Sebastian.

"Werewolf." he says. Clary nods and closes her eyes. Nothing happens.

"Make me mad." Clary still has her eyes closed.

"You bitch. You wouldn't know how to change into a werewolf if someone wrote down directions for you. I bet the Change into Isabelle was just luck. You probably couldn't do that again if you tried." Clary began to change, first her hands grew claws, then her teeth, then she was howling on all fours. Sebastian laughed. Clary growled at him and he laughed harder.

Slowly, she turned back into a human. "This should be fun." Sebastian said.

------------

POV Clary

The new me had no idea why the old me wanted to be teamed with the good guys. Being bad was so much more... fun.

"What do you wish to do with them?" Sebastian indicated the helpless Instituters on the floor.

"Keep them here. Let that gas wear off. It should be fun to interact with them." I smile. Sebastian nods and leads
me out of the room. I glance at them before the door closes. It was funny, seeing them all just sitting there like that. I held in a laugh.

"Where're we going?" I asked. I did not know my way around the castle yet.

"You'll see." Sebastian turns to speak to one of the demon servants and then leads me to a large dining hall. The chairs that go all along the sides have chains dangling off each one. The two head seats, however, are clear of chains. Sebastian pulls out one of the head chairs and indicates that I should sit.

I sat down as he pushed the chair in, and watched as he took the seat at the opposite side.

Just then, demons flooded into the room. Each had a body slung over the shoulder. I smirked when I saw the faces of my "friends" as they were thrown into the seats and chained in. Sebastian murmured something and all of a sudden they were moving and talking like they hadn't been before.

"Clary!" Jace yelled. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Sebastian. Pretty much all of my "friends" were staring at me, murmuring my name, or trying to get my attention. I glanced at all of them before speaking.

"Hush, everyone. I do not wish to be called 'Clary'. Sounds to.... good. Call me, 'Her Magisty Clarissa.' That has a nice ring to it, don't you think Seb?" I turned my gaze to Sebastian.

"Why yes, indeed. Call her that or you die."

"No, no, no. Not die. You will be punished. Three days dungeon, no food. You do have a dungeon, right Sebby?" I tried out a new nick name.

"Sebby?" Isabelle echoed.

"Just trying out a new nickname." I shrugged. "There is a dungeon, right?" I turned back to Sebastian. He nodded, looking amused.

"What do you plan to do with her?" Jace looked at Sebastian, who tilted his head.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm using her to get back at you. That was my plan all along. Oh, and to make a new race that I can defeat you Shadowhunters with." I cleared my throat, "Right, we, sorry. Not used to having another along side me." he apologized.

Everyone turned to me. I just looked blankly back, twirling my hair between my fingers. I remembered I was still in Shadowhunter gear. "Sebastian, can one of your man servants get me something new to wear?" I glanced down at the red he wore. He nodded and waved for a demon, whispering into it's ear. In a few minutes, it brought out new gear for me. I used my magic to transfer it on.

I held up my hand when the demon tried to take the Shadowhunter gear. I used my magic to light it on fire. I watched it burn with a grin. I was now wearing the red gear my brother possessed. Mine was fitted for a female, and had a v-neck. The pants fit closely to my legs, and the boots were comfortable. I continued twirling my hair between my fingers, and noticed it was becoming darker. I looked and saw that it was now an extremely dark red. My wings had also become pitch black. The red clothes made me look even more menacing.

"Where is the food?" I said, "I'm starving."

Sebastian clapped, and a bunch of demons dressed in waiter outfits came into the room, carrying trays. They began putting food out in front of everyone, and I rubbed my hands together. All of the Instituters stared down at their plates, not daring to touch the food.

"Eat!" I demanded of them. Magnus was the first to pick up a utensil, and began eating. The rest slowly followed. I smirked. Sebastian was right. This is fun.

---

Edited