Team Sebastian

POV Clary

It's been three days since I joined with Sebastian. We meet in the place he first captured me every day. He hasn't told me of his plans yet, but he gives me tasks.

My first task was to capture a vampire named Marlene. He gave me a picture of her and a few of her recent whereabouts. Sure enough, I found her at a little hair salon, where I captured her outside in the alley behind it. That was when Sebastian took me to his new layer.

It was not the invisible house, but was a place stored underground. You had to take a small elevator down. I rode down, and when I finally got down I found Sebastian standing in front of someone who was tied to a chair.

It was Marlene.

"Just in time, little sister." he says.

"Clary Fairchild. I can't believe Clary Fairchild captured me. Aren't you supposed to be the good one?" Marlene asked.

"I was practically forced to go along with this. I'm sorry, I just had to. I can't risk his life." I say. Marlene nods like she understands.

Even though she was tied up, she still looked extremely beautiful. She was Isabelle-beautiful. She had the same long black hair and the same dark, piercing eyes.

"What's your last name?" I ask.

"That's none of your-"

"Answer the question." Sebastian holds something close to her and she screams in agony. I look closer and see it's holy metal.

"Lightwood! It's Lightwood!" she screams. I blink in response.

"Are you related to Isabelle and Alec Lightwood?" I ask.

"Yes." she spits out. I had to tell them.

"You can not tell them." Sebastian warns. "Not yet."

I nod. There was no arguing when Jace's life was on the line.

"Now. Where is she." he turns to Marlene.

"I don't know who you're talking about!" she yells.

"Well?" Sebastian turns to me. "You have the power to tell if she's lying. Is she?" he asks.

I get closer to Marlene. I look deep into her eyes.

"Yes. She is." I say.

"Tell me where she is, Marlene." his voice was even more demanding.

"I got this. I've been learning a new ability." I step up to Marlene and stare her straight in the eye.

Focus on the control, I thought.

It was almost like an explosion of things came at me. That was when I knew I was in her head.

"Tell him where to find what he's looking for." I say.

Marlene goes into a sort of trance. "The park. There's a secret place by the fountain. If you focus, you should see it. It's in the phone booth. The password is..." she hesitates, but I push further with my mind, "Lollipop."

"Good work, sister." he says. He holds something up which he had been scribbling on. It's a note with the directions on it.

"What's this?"

"Your next task. Now, bring the girl." I untie Marlene and instruct her to walk ahead of me and Sebastian.

-----------

POV Jace

Clary came home from her walk looking extremely tired.

"You okay?" I ask.