007

♡︎•♡︎•♡︎

♡︎•♡︎•♡︎

The morning was coming fast today. It was the big day. It was christmas. The day literally almost everyone was waiting for. (Y/n) couldn't sleep other than an hour at night of the excitement they felt inside their stomach, as if there were butterflies inside their stomach.

(Y/n)'s morning was just going by it's normal routine, washing their teeth, washing their face, taking a shower, get dressed, and go to the child prison people call school. Once they have stepped outside, their (e/c) irises met the streets, literally everything covered in other than white snow. Their smile just grew wider as they saw the snow.

The just started to walk through the streets, happier than they ever were in their entire life. They couldn't wait and see Mikey's reaction to the gift they got for him secretly. Yet they believed that Mikey was gifting Emi, their friend. They were excited, so excited that they couldn't even wait.

Once they reached the school's gate, and took off their coat, and changed shoes, they quickly dashed inside their class. There were only a few of their classmates in the room, along with Emi, their friend who was now staying by their side for years now.

Emi stood up from her chair, and with quick steps, she approached (Y/n). Her face was twisting in happiness and excitement. "(Y/n)! You're finally here! Aren't you excited?" she asked, her ocean blue eyes showing hints of excitement. "Emi, of course I am!" they said, a wide smile plastering on their face.

Emi grabbed (Y/n)'s hand. Her hands were soft, yet so warm, while (Y/n)'s hands were cold, like a stones. "Let's go to our seats! We can talk there! I don't want to stand and talk." she said cheerfully, as she dragged them to their seats, and sat down. "Soooo~ Who do you think pulled you?" she said, her face plastering in a wide smile.

"I.. I'm not sure, really.." she said, as she placed her hand on her chin, making an expression as if she was thinking of something. "Oh, look, your boyfriend is here~!" Emi said, as she held a small, teasing smirk on her face. (Y/n) couldn't help but blush, knowing who exactly she was talking about. "Hey! We are not dating! We are just... friends.." she whispered, as she also sweatdropped.

"Awh, c'mon~ I can see that you like him!" Emi said, while a small sigh escaped Hoshi's lips. "Concentrate on earning Daisuke's attention than shipping me with a friend, Emi!" she said, more likely teased, which made Emi's face heat up, a tint of lights pink fading around on her light coloured skin. She was one of the popular girls in the class, (Y/n) never understood why was she still friends with them, yet again, they were greatful for that.

"S-shut up!" she said, as she then glanced out the window. And then, (Y/n) could hear their phone's notification sound. Who could text them at that time, huh? They opened their phone, their (e/c) irises glued on the phone screen, only to see a new notification popping up on the phone's screen.

1 new message from Mikey

They smiled at the notification, then glanced at Mikey, who was clearly looking at them, as soon as (Y/n) looked at him, his cheeks flushed into the tint of light pink, and looked back at his phone screen. (Y/n) just chuckled, as they looked back at the phone screen, opening the notification, with a wide smile on their face.