005

♡︎•♡︎•♡︎

♡︎•♡︎•♡︎

It was just two days, and the day of Christmas was knocking on the door. (Y/n) was now deadly sure that theg have fallen for him, and by him, they meant Mikey. They didn't wanted to confess, though, they feared rejection alot.

Other than that, (Y/n) didn't wanted to ruin their relationship with him, that would turn out to be a broken friendship after all, and all their happy conversations would've gone to waste.

At this time, during the weekend, (Y/n) was upstairs, in their room, laying on their bed, while listening the muffled argument of their parents. 'Gosh, this christmas won't change at all, will it?' they thought, as they opened the phone, only to see a new notification with their (e/c) irises.

1 new message from Mikey

They read it out loud, as a small squeal escaped their lips. The covered their mouth though, just so their parents won't hear them, they would find that weird anyways.

(Y/n) just opened the notification, only to see their whole conversation with Mikey. They smiled at the screen, as they glanced at the message with their (e/c) irises.

Mikey
Hello, (Y/n)-chin! :D

You
Ah, Mikey, hi! :D

Mikey
What'chu doing?

You
Nothing much, really, hby?

Mikey
Welp, there was a smaller fight with a gang-

You
Oh my god- Are you okay? Did you get hurt?!

Mikey
Meh, just a few scratches, but we won! :D

You
Your health is more important than that, though! Mikey!

Mikey
Hhuuuuhhh? You worried or sum?

You
Ofc! You're my friend!

Mikey
hshhdhdddhdhd
You're my friend, too! A great one, in fact! :D

You
No U-
Are the other alright, too?

Mikey
Oh, yes, they are! Although some of them were beaten up alot, they are all fine! :D

You
Thank god! I would've worried sick!

Mikey
Anyhow-
You never really told me, who do you have to gift for christmas? :0

You
Ohh, it's Daisuke-kun!