𝟎𝟐𝟒: 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮.

The Pogues arrived at the Chateau and tension was high

The Pogues arrived at the Chateau and tension was high. Saylor remained on the boat for a short while trying to regain her thoughts. She realised that she needed to make the first move because it was clear that the others weren't going to.

She didn't feel as though she had done anything wrong but someone needed to wave a white flag and she felt disappointed in herself because she felt as if she had let down her friends... her brother.

She groaned as she dragged her feet through the front door her head still lightly pounding but definitely better than before. Her 4 friends were sat on the sofas and a wave of de ja vu washed over her. They were in the same position they were in when she first showed up a few days prior.

Her 4 best friends looked at her expectingly and she took a deep breath before speaking.
"Look, I'm not going to apologise for last night" she sighed bluntly pinching the bridge of her nose.

Before anyone could protest she carried on. "For the past 2 years of my life I have learnt to deal with things in my own way... on my own. And I know that you guys don't agree with the way I go about it but I didn't have anyone while I was away. I'm not used to having people to speak to and a shoulder to cry on. I am sorry that I disappointed you guys but I'm sure as hell not sorry for dealing with shit my way. And I'm not going to apologise for being friends with Topper. I know what he did and said but I have done things that I regret and I would hate for people to hold that against me." She looked into all of their eyes which had now softened.

"And you know what, while I'm at it." She turned her attention purely to her brother, looking him straight in the eye " I have never left you, not once! I was sent away, I had no choice." She explained numbly but had a shaky voice as her eyes watered.

"Waves..." he began before being cut off.

"No, let me finish please." She sighed. "I understand that you feel as though you have been alone. We both lost apart of ourselves when I moved away but please try understand that I had absolutely no one. I spent years having no contact with you guys and dealing with our mother." Her hands clenched into fists. " And when I finally had the courage to leave I come back to find out that our dad is dead." Her voice started to raise as anger boiled inside. "Fucking dead. And then we found that tape and I had hope. I hoped he would say my name. I hoped he would tell you to come and bring me home. But not once was I mentioned. And that hurts! That really fucking hurts-" her rant was cut off by strong arms pulling her into their chest. I didn't take long to realise it was her twin.

He ran his fingers through her hair as she cried. "I'm so sorry waves. I was so caught up in my own grief I didn't even think about what you was going through." John looked into her eyes as she pulled back. He wiped the tears from her cheeks. "I'm sorry" he repeated once more his voice nothing but sincere earning a smile in return.

"You didn't let us down Saylor, we just care about you and don't want to see you get hurt." Kie sang as she joined the twins hug.

"Please talk to me when you feel alone." JJ spoke gently as he grabbed her hand. "I want to be there for you." They looked deeply into each others eyes and for a moment it felt like they were the only two in the room. That was until Pope spoke.

"I'm proud of you S" He exclaimed as he slung his arm over her shoulder. Her and JJ snapped out of there gaze and she turned to her best friend resting her head on his shoulder.

John B clapped cutting through the comfortable atmosphere. "Right, now you go get changed." He pointed to his sister. "We need to go to the hotel and you smell of alcohol" he stated and she rolled her eyes turning into her room. "Meet us in the van in 5!"

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ