Chapter 41: AUTHOR'S ENDNOTE

Let's start with some stats.

As of the completion of my publication of new material for this story, I have 890 reads, 40 votes, and 8 comments. Thank you to all who have read, commented, voted, and followed me. You are all such nice and supportive people and amazing writers, and I hope to stay connected with you even after I'm done with this book.

You guys are awesome and I literally can't say that enough <3

I may eventually go back to certain points in this book and edit a little bit more, especially to correct some facts and language, etc.

But I'm done publishing new material for the finalized version of this book.

As I've probably mentioned before, I have a lot of deleted scenes from this book. It was originally 310 Microsoft Word pages, however this published version formatted for Wattpad is about 150 Word pages. Yeah... a lot is not here.

Originally, I was thinking of publishing some of those deleted scenes and Point of View-changed pieces in a separate anthology. A lot of them can actually stand as one-shots from my AU, like the one I'm going to enter in the Cluing_for_Looks one-shot contest today and others are also short stories that can even be two or three chapters...

But I later realized that they all basically deal with Moran and Moriarty. So I was thinking that I could create another book about the MorMor ship based on extra scenes from the Autobiography of Mycroft since Mycroft obviously tells very little about Moran and Moriarty. This book would follow a plot, and each scene will be based on a one-shot deleted scene from this book. Sabrina Moran is the third Holmes in my universe, after all. I feel that she definitely deserves her own story, and I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to write about Moran and Moriarty again!

If you'd like to see this and maybe some other stuff from me in the future, let me know your opinions!

And as always, thanks for reading :)

-Delta April