Chapter 4: Do I Get to go Home?

I wake up in my hospital room. I see a doctor enter.

‘when do I get to go home?’ I write, a spark of hope filling my eyes. He frowns slightly, my hope diminishes.

‘You aren’t old enough to live alone, you will have to go to an adoption centre... and... How do I explain this... Your parents are... well, dead.’ He writes I choke up and open my wings. Suddenly a woman rushes in, she has black hair and tan skin, she has very dark brown eyes. I see her mouth opening and closing. She seems to be begging the doctor about something. He grins, nods, replies and starts writing. 

‘Well, it looks like you have a new family already! Well, you have to accept first.’ Is what he wrote. I smile happily at the woman, and grimly at the doctor, I nod and write ‘I accept’. I already mourned. It’s too late for them, the angels will be reunited. I then flap my wings and sprint towards the woman, thanking her in sign language multiple times then crushing her into a hug. She smiles at me after pulling away and signs at me to get packing and we’ll pick up my stuff from my old home then I’ll meet the rest of the family. I pack all my new things and we leave the hospital, getting stares from the regular people. I do a cheshire-cat at anyone who stares for too long and they end up creeped out.

_-TIMESKIP THE WALK-_

 Eventually we get there, my old home. The pale blue roof, the homely red-brown brick walls. The sweet flower garden we had out the front. I hope this house stays in my possession until I’m old enough. This house is practically my childhood. I smile sadly and fly onto the roof, seeing the secret area for the key, I swoop down and land, carefully grabbing the key and jumping down. I’m quite strong and knowledgable of my powers for a girl who just got them, and just got out of hospital My thoughts buzz in my head. I scoff slightly, Replying to my thoughts with a simple quick remark. I unlock the door and walk into the silent house. This feels so wrong, no T.V. noise, no Lucy playing with toys, no mum sitting at the computer typing away....

I walk through the house to my room where I scoop up a backpack from next to the door, stuffing clothes inside. I then grab all my technology and games, followed by any drawing gear I have, and finally, a family portrait taken on Lucy’s fourth birthday. I find myself quoting black butler,

“Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally, I don’t want time to heal my wounds...” I mutter, still deaf as ever. I sigh and carefully wrap the photo in the bubble wrap I kept for popping. 

We get to the bus stop near my house and ‘mum’ explains we have to go three stops. We board the bus and pay the fare, I look around nervously, it would be expected after the incident with trains. I shudder and latch onto my new mother’s arm as the bus lurches into a stop.

-_TIMESKIP BUS RIDE_- (yes I am this lazy.)

 After what felt like an hour we got off the bus. We walk for a minute, as we walk towards one of the larger houses on the street, a young girl with very long hair for her age came running, not opening her mouth, and hugging my new mother’s legs. This family will be nice! I grin as we enter the house, a large house with beautifully coloured walls, every room different with pastel colours, blue, pink, green, yellow, and so many others. We walk past a room with someone curled under the covers and light emitting from two spots, looks like a DS of some kind. The woman opens her mouth, and the person comes out, a girl with pale skin, deep black hair, and large, brown eyes, did I forget to mention she was a red-squirrel hybrid? I didn’t? oh, sorry readers. (SHE DIDN’T!?! GET BACK TO THE SCRIPT SOPHIA!! Yes Eesee... -.-) Her ears twitch and she looks at me. I wave and sign a greeting, she signs a different greeting. Eventually the mother gives up on trying to show me around as we sign animatedly and giggle loudly. I pull out my DS and she grins, 

‘mario kart?’ We sign in sync, then giggle. We both put our copes in, and I end up playing as my Mii in an overpowered cart I worked hard to get the parts for. I grin as she sees my kart, gaping. I wait for the race to start and bullet off as it does. We were neck and neck in the tiebreaker. The suspense was killing the girl’s little sister, who might I add is adorable. My finger slips for a second and I accidentally veer right, straight into a hidden short-or long cut. I end up winning due to the shortcut. We high-five for no reason and grin at each other. I give the young girl, who’s name I now know is Jade, a hug and ask Jade’s older sister her name.

‘Najika, but you can call me whatever.’ She signs.

‘Okay, whatever’ I grin at her and giggle, while she pulls an annoyed face.

‘We should go see my neighbor! He just got out of the hospital today!’ She signs and I nod. Soon enough I’m being dragged to my new room, painted pastel blue, and over to a closet, with the most amazing clothes I have ever seen, all my fandoms, music, youtube, and anime. I have a quick shower and sweep through the clothes looking for a shirt from either Black Butler or Black Cat. Eventually I find a shirt with Sebastian bowing and the caption ‘Yes, my Lord’. I grin and put it on, along with a pair of pastel blue leggings, I go back to the pale pink room owned by Najika, oh wait, I mean whatever I grin as she steps out of her en-suite and sign ‘Hi whatever’ She grins, and thinks for a moment. ‘Hi Eesee!’ I laugh, she got my gamertag right! ‘That’s my gamertag you know, EeseeTheMage.’ She grins. I think about changing into my cat form. I feel myself shrink, and hear a giggle. Wait a second.... HEAR?! 

“Oh... My.... Arceus.... I can hear in this form!” I shriek. Awesome! I speak english as a cat as well! Najika thinks for a second before becoming a red squirrel. I motion for her to hop on my back with a ‘we’re going for a ride!’ She gets on my back and I flap my wings, they work well. I fly over to the neighbor’s house and look into a window. Sub is sitting there on his computer.

(well, I have no submissions for fan names, but that's fine! Thanks for reading and sorry if this chapter is pretty bad... I'm half asleep and more focused on being excited about school holidays (in Australia) and easter! Unfortunately I don't have a special Easter chapter planned... sorry!! ~Eesee)