Three.

"I'm so glad Papa Nick let you come out and play," Orion said sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny," I responded.

We walked down the boulevard, looking like typical Hollywood girls in the middle of Omaha. With our yoga mats in tow, we each sported yoga pants, aviator shades, and iced caramel macchiatos; mine with one less shot of espresso. We walked inside of the large gym. It wasn't too packed considering most people were at work around this time. I got signed in as a guest and we headed to the room designated for yoga class.

It was a calm atmosphere, quiet. On one side was a mirror while on the other side were strictly windows that stretched from the ceiling to the hardwood floors. Orion and I unrolled and laid out our yoga mats to begin stretching.

"So what do you officially think of Nick," I asked while stretching my hamstrings.

"He's handsome, obviously filthy rich, I can tell that he loves you," she said. "You better hang on to that one. We don't want another Trevor."

"Ugh," my eyes rolled. "Trevor was horrible."

"For you or for me who had to answer your phone calls and sit through your sob sessions?"

"Bitch," I laughed. "And...I'm sorry. I was like, a total idiot for taking him back so many times."

"Hey, I get it," she stated. "He was your first boyfriend and you were finally getting a taste of college freshman freedom. It gets lonely, I understand. But he was...just no. Especially after Mir? Ugh."

"Never again," I shook my head.

I spread my legs apart a little and bent forward to touch my toes, holding it for about 15 seconds. When I stood back up straight, that's when I saw Sammy and Jack walk in with mats of their own.

"You've got to be kidding me," I whispered to myself.

Sammy saw me and smiled as they came toward us.

"Good morning ladies," Jack spoke. "Fancy meeting you here."

"Uh huh," Orion raised one eyebrow. "Sure you're not stalking us?"

"How could we have possibly known you'd be here," he smiled.

The whole time Jack was yapping on about 'accidentally' bumping into us, Sammy and I were glancing at each other more times than need be. He gave me the once over, seemingly admiring me in my yoga pants.

"Do you guys need help stretching," Sammy offered. "Back when we played football we learned a lot of good ones."

"I don't see why not," Orion shrugged. I quickly shot her a wide-eyed glanced and in turn she looked at me, wondering why I did that.

Almost immediately Jack sat Orion down and they placed their feet together; he leaned back, pulling her arms until she was leaning forward.

I cleared my throat. "What stretches do you know," I asked Sammy.

He grinned and dropped his yoga mat. "Lie down."

A wave of electricity ran through my body at the simple sound of his voice making that statement. But I did as I was told. He got down on his knees and lifted my left leg, holding on by my ankle.

"Let me know if it starts to hurt," he told me.

Oh man, now he's starting to sound like the guy that took my virginity.

"Okay," I replied softly.

He moved my leg further and further back. Eventually his other hand rested on the back of my thigh and I just barely felt his entire body press against my leg. I winced a bit and he stopped pushing down.