012

"You want me to do what now?" I said in utter shock as to what Emma had just asked me.

"You heard me." She said back to me, confidently, and gave me that look...

"Well, I'd have to think about it.." I said.

"No." Emma had said.

"What?" I asked.

"No. You aren't running away from me again. You either use your words or not." Emma said, looking me dead in the eye, making my heart race ungodly fast.

"Fine. I like you, a lot, but you know we probably won't be allowed to do stuff in public because of us being.. women. You are aware of that, right?" I said, weary.

"No. I accept your feelings for me, I honestly do, but I'm not hiding our relationship. If I'm gonna date you I'm gonna make it so everyone knows that you're mine." Emma said, giving me a smile. I blushed, and just sat there with a face as red as ever, in all honesty, I was also a little bit embarrassed.

I looked down slowly, then she lifted my chin.

"Well? If you're not okay with that, then-"

I cut her off.

"No. I want to be with you. I'll let everybody know that we're together. I swear, I swear I'll never be ashamed again, that was an embarrassing mistake, I'm sorry." I replied.

Emma's POV:

She said she liked me. She said she would let everyone in the world know that I'm hers. I felt beyond special.

I was used to being rejected by women saying my sexual orientation, but not this time. I couldn't lose her, and no matter how many times this got fucked up, even if it does in the future...

I'll keep fixing it.

She's perfect, and I like her so much. Does she even know that? Probably not, but I'll make it so she knows every single second of the day.

Y/N's POV:

Wow. I finally told her I liked her back. I've been embarrassed and scared of being judged. Not allowed. All of the horrible things kept flooding my mind up until the moment she made me feel like I was the only person in the world.

She makes me feel important and needed, I can tell she loves me. I hope it isn't fake.

I love her so much.

"Okay you love birds, let's go" Mikey said, awkwardly in the background.

"What did I miss this time? I wasn't paying attention, sorry." Ken said, joking around as usual.

"Nothing, let's go home. Can Emma come home with us, Ken?" I asked.

"You know.. you two can stay at the house. I'm going to Mikey's." Ken said, smirking, then walking away. Let's be honest, all of us knew what he was implying.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked Emma.

"Yeah, let's go to your house." She replied.