𝟶𝟶𝟻

𝚜𝚎𝚟.
𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜.

"so u fucking him?" dae asked closing the door

"nah man we-"

"did i ask you? i asked my sister. MY baby,"

they was doing too much.. screaming, pushing pointing all types of shit.

"gtf out,"

"NOW," i screamed.

im tired of ts already. i knew me & quan being together would cause problems. my brother doesnt trust me. he never did & he never will. its so obvious.

they left quietly finally and i laid there, crying. i wanted quan. i wanted us, so fucking bad. me & quan had a bond. a real one bro. not one of those "love at first sight" shit dawg. we had something. we HAVE something real.

i heard a knock on the door, "who is it?"

"im nurse patty.. may i come in?"

"yea yea sure,"

she came in with a warm smile, the way my mom would smile at me before bed.

"oh honey.. whats wrong?" she asked sitting next to me.

"i like someone, someone who i probably shouldn't. and my brother is against it & now they're fight and i dont lnow what to do i dont know i always fuck up man,"

"sweetheart you dont pick love, love picks u. and if your brother is against it oh well. never give up on a man who wants to treat you like a queen. because no matter what they will stick beside you," she smiled softly. she reminds me so much of my mom. its heart wrenching.

i laughed softly, "u remind me so much of my mom,"

"well then your mother must have been a great woman,"

𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝.
𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜.

"what's your problem w me dawg? we was just brotha's foeva and now u hating onna nigga,"

"that's my fucking sister. i see how u treat ciara and ion want my sister treated like that,"

"nigga me & ciara were never supposed be serious. ian even know she was my girl until she popped out and said ts. i want to be with sev i want to treat her the way she should be treated, like a queen. i dont wanna hurt her,"

"and if you do, i will kill you. i want my baby sister to be happy so imma entertain ts. but u and me & cool no mo so dont act like it," dae walked into sev's room leaving quan there.

dae was honestly like a big brother to quan. and it hurt quan to sit there and lose his brother over a women he loves, or will soon love.

quan gathered himself and walked into sev's room.

"what's wrong?" she asked quan.

"nothing mama.. you want sum food?"

"hell yes im starving, can u get chinese food?"

"mhm ill be back,"

"wait you not gon get nun for dae?"

"nah apparently he aint my brotha no more, ill be back tho,"

𝚜𝚎𝚟.
𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜.

"dae what the fuck is wrong with u?"

"aint shit wrong w me, the nigga is a bitch cant keep shit to himself like wha" he scoffed.

"u got quan on his feet, u watched him grow for the past couple of months. you've basically been his big brother and you gon leave him? just like that? if i was to leave u would u shut up ab it? huh? YOU'RE the bitch. the fact that u cant handle me finally being happy is fucking disgusting. you aren't my father so stop tryna act like it,"

"i dont care sevyn. you're my sister, you're off limits"

"nah im not ya sister. u wanna do quan like that? imma do you like that," 

fuck him. just like patty said quan is gonna stick beside me.