𝟶𝟶𝟺

𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚗.
𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜.
𝟹 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

"fuckkk" i groaned as ciara sucked my dick

the head was mid, tbh ion really get horny for random bitches like ciara no mo. even tho she supposed ta me my bitch or wtv. i pushed her off and pulled my pants up. sumn ab her was off bro.

"quan wtf? is this ab the argument i had with sev?"

"nah its not im just not feeling it rn,"

"im tired of this shit, you dont ever wanna fuck me! u dont ever wanna do anything sexual w me-"

"incoming call from big bro"

"worr" i said walking out of the room and into the living room.

"yo bro sev she- ion know she in the hospital. they don't know if she gon make it,"

sev? not my baby. my heart sunk. i need her. i crave her i.. i cant loose her. not now.

"i.. im omw send me the address," i said slowly hanging up.

"whats wrong w you?" ciara asked.

"its sev. shes in the hospital,"

"you need me to come w you daddy?"

"so you can start more arguments w her? im tired of you always trying her and making me choose over the both of yall. im done w you ciara. and stop calling me daddy, im not your father. he left a long time ago,"

i put my coat on and left. i got into my car and sat there for a second. whoever hurt my baby will pay, idgaf if it was an accident. i sighed & started my car up.

"(1) message from bro"

i opened it & put it in my gps.

the drive was long & quiet. i sat there thinking about nothing because if i thought about sevyn, or her leaving me i wouldn't make it there alive.

i got out the car and went into the hospital.

"yo what room is sevyn plazzi in?"

"shes in room 403.. ill be in room 234 tho if u want a lil sumn-"

bitch stop talking to me. lil nasty fast ass girls all over this city brah. i walked into the room and seen dae knocked out.

i sat down next to sev & held her hand. seeing her in the state she was hurt me. im so used to her lil attitudes & giggles.

"aye im finna go to the bathroom stay here" dae said, making me nod.

i sat there for a second before kissing her on her forhead. she moved a little but it didn't look like she was up yet. i needed to get a few things off my chest & now was my time.

"sev i.. i really fw u & not in no brother sister way. ur the first girl who doesn't disgust me. the first girl who i can see a future w. ciara was never supposed ta be my girl fr. she was a quick nut & ian wanna disrespect her. but after the way she disrespected you today i ended shit w her,"

i paused because my voice started cracking & tears started clouding my eyes.

"anyways, what i wanna tell u is that i wanna be with u. i always have. and hopefully when u wake up ill have the balls to tell u. i really want ts to work out. idc if i gotta fight ur brother. imma fight for us, fight for us too baby. please,"

i felt her squeeze my hand tighter & i looked up at her to see she was awake. i really hope she aint hear ts.

"you wanna be w me?" she smiled.

"yea i do,"

"i wanna be w you too quan," she said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"the fuck was that sevyn?" dae said standing at the door w his hands folded.

aw shit mane.