𝟶𝟶𝟷

𝚜𝚎𝚟.
𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜.
𝟿 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

"yo shawty w the pink n black hair!"

i just walked right passed him. the nigga was fine asf dont get me wrong but he was a hoe. and sweety i respect the hell out of myself.

school is not the vibe brah. hella salty ass hoes, and hella thristy ass niggas. i make it to 9th period. the slowest class of the damn day dawg.

i got to class ab ten minutes late but do igaf? no. i walked in hearing the door slam behind me. i sat down in my seat before ms.welch loud ass came disrupting my peace.

"sevyn? why are you late. 10 minutes. everyday, do i need to call big brother?"

i shrugged. mane ion gaf. gimmie my credits and gtf outta my face.

"excuse me? open your mouth and speak to me when im talking to you,"

i laughed in her face. i aint ab to make a scene. not tah fucking dawg.

"get out of my class then! now,"

i got up i accidentally dropped something, my favorite pen. the pen my mother gave me. yes its just a pen but it meant something to me.

ms.welch picked it up.

"say something and you'll get it back,"

i sat there and stared at her. one way or another im gon get my pen. and i wont have to open my mouth for nan situation.

"welp! looks like u wont be getting this back-"

i punched her dead in her nose causing people to gasp. she dropped my pen so i picked it back up and kicked her in her stomach. dont drop my fucking pen, bitch.

i walked out if class smiling at our security gaurd and leaving school. ive been to at least three different schools already and i keep getting kicked out for one reason, this pen. but do i care? no.

as i drove home i got a call from my brother.

"sevyn wtf i tell u about putting yo hands on people? im trying to get you a better life than i have. a fucking opportunity! i dont want you in these streets mama. please do better, please man. dont just give me a knod its me, talk to me baby,"

"dae yk why i keep having to put my hands on these people, they try me and they touch stuff that doesn't belong to them. if she simply would've gave me mommies pen back then i wouldn't have put my hands on her,"

"i know mama, i know. you coming home? or you going to go get food & then coming home?"

"food,"

"okay text me where u going n ill tell u what i want, a nigga hungry,"

i nodded and then hung up.

                                         ꨄ

i was in my room listening to cranes in the sky.

"i tried to drink it away, i tried to put one in the air,"

"i tried to dance it away, i tried to change it with my hair,"

"i ran my credit card bill up, thought a new  dress would make it better,"

"i tried to work it away.. but that just made me even sadder,"

"yo sis open the door!" dae shouted as i rolled my eyes.

everyone stay ruining my peace. i put on my robe since i only had underwear on and went downstairs. i picked up the gun in the closet walking to the door, i looked throught the peephole & opened the door.

"damn shorty we aint on ts"

"sev open the door- i told u they gone, you dont have to do that no more," dae said taking the gun out my hands.

"wsg niggas," dae said.

there was ab three niggas. and they all was fine ash. hell if i was some hoe i would let me do wtv the fuck they wanted to do w me.

"this yo shorty?" a tall brownskin asked.

"nah nigga this my sister, u foul" dae said laughing.

i was about to walk to my room until dae stopped me, "can u atleast say hi?"

i love you dae, but shut the whole fuck up. i looked back at him & then at the niggas in the house. i waved and then walked back up to my room. im not mad at dae, hes a talktive outgoing person and that just not me yk?

i felt like being out of the house for a moment, plus i wanted some new crocs. i slicked my hair up into a lil bun and did some edges. i didnt know what i wanted to wear even tho i was just going to the store.

i decided on a white hoodie & black sweatpants. since the outfit was boring i needed to cute shoes so i chose my yeezy 700 v3's. i sprayed some perfume & put some lipgloss on. i grabbed my purse, my keys & my gun.

i put my gun in my pocket and walked downstairs to where my brother was. i walked up to him and put my hand out. yes, i have my own money but why spend that when i can spend his money?

"what u want mama?"

i stared at him and squinted my eyes, bc u KNOW what i want.

"she want some money nigga" the same brownskin from earlier said.

i nodded and dae put a band in my hand. i smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking to the door.

"sevyn," dae said slowly.

i turned around raising my eyebrows.

"gimmie the gun, now." dae said putting his hand out.

i rolled my eyes has hard as i could and threw it at him. fucking dumbass bitch. now if i get caught up bc im yo sister, dont cry at my fucking funeral. i slammed the door and went to my car.

ion even feel like driving.