𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗧 - 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜.

july twenty-first | manon

» damn it! « i said the moment i realised the concert started ten minutes ago and the door was locked.
» maybe there's back door. « remy said and started looking for any possibility to get into the building.
it didn't took long for us to find a door in the back, but nothing happened. the door was locked.
» let me try again. « remy said and pushed the door handle again and again, until the handle stopped moving, but her hand continued to move the same way like before. she was able to put her hand trough the door handle. SHE WAS ABLE TO PUT HER HAND TROUGH THE DOOR HANDLE!
we both stood there like we just saw something very weird and i guess this counted.
without saying a word she slowly tried to put her hand, continuing with her arm, through the door until she was completely gone. i heard noises and the door opened in front of me.
» i don't know if i'm a human or an alien, but at least we got in. « she remy said and we both started laughing, ignoring the fact that this was not normal.
i entered the building, but there weren't any people.
» i guess we're backstage. « i said and we both started walking around.
remy and i looked for the place we should be and went there were the music came from.
» come on, i think found the crowd. « she said and waved in my direction. right in front of us was a big curtain and it seemed like the music came from behind it. i took the first step and looked through a small crack. unluckily remy stumbled and we both landed on the floor, but not where we were supposed to land. we were ON stage and the band stopped singing. everyone looked directly into our direction and as fast as we could we stood up and tried to run away. unfortunately we ran into some bodyguards arms and of course they called the police.
it took only a few minutes until we sat in their car and later at the police station.
» this wasn't supposed to end like this. « i said and smirked.
» oh really? i thought your plan was to end exactly like this. « she answered sarcastically and we both started to laugh.

at the same time | zara

we were all sitting on our phones and nobody said a word. manon, i think that's her name, is the one living here. she and another girl are gone for twenty minutes now and i don't think they're coming back in the next time. » ugh, the wifi is so bad in here. « a boy said annoyed. » it really is and by the way does anyone know where the two girls are gone, because i don't think we are going to find them in the toilet or anywhere else. « someone next to me said. » who cares about them, i just want to watch my current tv show, but my phone is almost dead. « the boy said again. he got up from the table and left. » any ideas to spend our time without our phone? « a blonde girl said. » nope, but what's about introducing ourselves? « i said. » fine, my name is belly and yeah i don't know what else i should say. « the blonde one said again.
» okay so my name is jahzarr, but i prefer when people call me zara. « i answered.
» i'm jasmine, call me jaz if you want to and i still want to know where all the others are gone. « the girl next to me said.
another girl finally looked up from her phone and said » I'm Cody and i am so bored right now. why can't we just all go home or at least watch a movie? this place here is huge so i bet they have their own cinema here. «
» i would bet against you, should we look for one? by the way i'm kj, actually kelvin, but call me whatever you want. «
our conversation got interrupted by a woman, manon's mom.
» does anyone of you know where my daughter is gone? «
» jules said she's going to the toilet and another girl followed her. « the boy who hasn't said anything until now answered her and it seemed like they knew each other.
» thanks jake, if she comes back, tell her I'm looking for her. «
» sure aunt odile. « he said and the woman left.
» wait, she's your aunt? « jasmine said.
» yes i'm jake, manon's cousin. « he said.

a few minutes later | queen odile

i was sitting on the big table with all the other noble families. my phone began to rang and i excused myself.
» good morning, am i talking to miss odile à court? « the man on the phone asked.
» yes, who am i talking to? «
» here's officer parker, we have two girls at the police station and one of them said she's your daughter. «
» what? is she fine? did she committed a crime? « i asked nervously.
» she's fine ma'am, they both sneaked into a concert and landed on the stage. it's nothing that criminal we just thought it would be better if we took them here and called you. someone should pick them up and tell them not to do something like this again. «
» of course i will be there in a few minutes and i'll make sure they regret what they did. « i said and put my phone away.
» I'm sorry, i will be back in a half hour. « i said to all the adults and left.
i asked our chauffeur to drive me to the police office.

a bit later | manon

» your mother comes and picks you both up. « an officer said.
» now the funny part is coming, i'm sorry if you get in trouble, because of my bad. « i told her.
» well wasn't it kind of my fault and at least we had an
adventure. « she said laughing.

only a few moments later i heard a door open and already new what would happen in the next few minutes.
one of the officers let us leave the building and my mother stranded right in front of us with a not very happy looking expression. » hey mom, so how is the gala going on? « i said with a forced smile. » manon juliette à court, are you serious? can't you just manage it to get not into trouble for one day and you also have to make some other people join your rebellious plans? « she yelled at me.
» actually i didn't asked for your daughters permission, i just followed her. « remina said trying to make the situation a bit better.
» you don't have to make up a excuse for my daughters behaviour. « she said to remy.
» now get into the car and we both are going to have a long conversation this evening. just to add, you're spending the rest of your day in your room. no phone or any other electrical things. «
» but mom- « i protested.
» i don't want to hear any other word. «