𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝘼𝙇𝘼 - 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀

all ten years, there's a big gala, to celebrate the union between seven kingdoms of different countries.
this year, the host is the french royalty,
also known as the à court family.
on july twenty-first, all other royal families
are arriving, but this year,
everything is going to change.
everything will not go on as planned.

july twenty-first | manon

the music i was listening to was on full volume, so i didn't hear someone knocking on my door. i first realised it, when my mom was standing right behind me clearing her throat. she turned the music off and looked at me kind of mad.
» manon, our guests are arriving soon. why aren't you wearing your dress yet? « she asked in a strict tone.
» ugh, do i really have to go there? you know there's that concert of my favourite band tonight and ethan asked me to go there with him. « i told her.
» are you serious, a concert? manon that event is definitely more important than a concert, so you definitely won't go there! «
» but mom, why is it so important. i mean i'm not even important in this family. i won't be the anyone important ever, so please let me just go to that damn concert. «
» no, just because you're not going to be the queen it doesn't mean your not part of our family and i don't want to hear any other word about that concert, understand? «
i didn't answered, the only thing i did was turning the volume on full again and ignoring any other words until she left. bad-tempered i looked for my phone and texted ethan.
» i just asked my mom about the concert and guess what, her answer was no. «
» so you won't go there, right? «
» nope «
» what do mean? «
» i thought you knew me better, it's pretty afflicting. I'm just going to sneak out, they won't care about me so it won't be that hard i guess. «
he just answered with laughing emojis and i forced myself to get ready.
instead of the dress my mother told me to wear, i choose a black blazer, wearing a band shirt under it, but covering it with another one.
when i finished changing i started my way to the big hall, were everyone expected me to be.
at first my mom looked kinda angry, maybe because i wasn't wearing the dress, but her face changed quickly as soon as my dad told me i looked beautiful. next to my father i saw my sister joining us.
» the first guests are coming, i think it's the freeman family. it's seems like there's a girl in your age, julie. « alizée said.
i answered with a forced smile and took a look at my phone. 6.30 pm, in a hour i should be at the concert, hopefully i am going to make it.
» did you just took your phone with you manon? « my mother asked me in a angry way.
» uhm yeah? «
» hand me it right now. this is a important event for our family, you're not supposed to spend the whole thing with playing video games. « she said and took my phone away.
» are you serious? i don't even have games on it! «
»you're getting it back later. « she said and made her way to the incoming guests. my dad and sister followed her, so did i.

the next minutes were pretty annoying. more and more families came and i stopped even listening to all the hellos and stuff. there were eight others who looked my age and of course my mom made me and all the others sit together. the only one i knew was my cousin jake, but we haven't seen each other for a while now.
we all were just sitting there and saying nothing, like what were we supposed to do? become instantly friends? no thanks. well a few people looked kinda nice, but to be honest, ethan was enough social contact for me.
it already was 7.15 pm, in barely 15 minutes the concert was going to start and i was till stuck here. texting ethan i could make it wasn't an opinion, because my mom took my phone away. great.
» what's the wifi password? « a girl asked me.
» uhm, just try 'theàcourtsguest', i think it will be the right one. « i said.
as soon as she tried it, it worked and a few others also took their phone out.
» I'm going to get something, if my mother asks for me, just tell her i'm going to the toilet or whatever, okay? « i said and left the table. i hurried to one of the bathrooms and changed myself. i took the blazer and the shirt of, so i just wore the band tee and some black trousers. i put on some makeup and wanted to leave, but another girl entered the room.
» may i ask what you are doing? and btw i am remina, but call me remy. « the girl told me.
at first i was confused, but i could tell her i wanted to go back to the gala the way i looked, so i ended up telling her the concert thing.
» can i come with you? « she asked, but didn't even wait for an answer. not a second late she was standing only in her underwear before me and pulling out a skirt and a random shirt out of her bag.
i tried to look somewhere else, but the bathroom was completely covered in mirrors, so i wasn't able to look away. to be honest she was hot, but my thoughts got interrupted.
» i am ready. « she said and we both left.

I KNOW, THIS ISN'T EVEN A NORMAL PROLOGUE AND I ONLY WROTE MANON AND A BIT OF REMY, BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO. WRITE THE FIRST CHAPTER WITH ALL OCS.