Chapter 5

The next day the eight heroes were preparing to go to the next kingdom.

Maia: Are you guys sure you don't want any help?

Juana: We'll be able to handle ourselves but we want you to prepare your army to be ready when vult attacks the last kingdom of Geofu. We want all the kingdoms to prepare to end this war once and for all.

Maia: I like those black dogs won't know what hit them.

Noah: Until then we're gonna have to save the other kingdoms and have your mercenaries ready to go we're going to save this even if we have to die for it.

Maia: don't say that besides I still owe you for saving my life.

Noah: That would be.

Maia gives him a piece of paper then walks off.

Noah looks at the paper he reads and he realizes that Maia was offering her virginity to him.

Noah looked at Maia walking away. She turned her to Noah and wink at him.

Gilbert: Nice one Noah you got yourself a fine mercenary girl.

Noah elbow Gilbert.

Amanda: Now now be nice you two.

Mando: ok let's ride.

Mando takes flight , Amanda and Juana both take Gilbert's hands to help him up, Ryan spins Mjolnir to launch himself, Mark transforms into his original Phoenix form, Noah transforms into his blaze dragon form, Olga and Chloe get on the warbat.

Maia: Wait, what about Ralph, don't you need him.

Amanda: We won't need until the final kingdom until then he will remain here he'll protect this kingdom like it was his home.

Maia looks at Ralph and gives him a smile as she pets him.

The eight individuals flew away and headed to the next kingdom.

At the black dog base.

Vult: I can't believe those took another kingdom from me and to make matters worse I got ass kicked by a woman who is stronger than she looks.

Kin: she really rough you up the king of sex empire got beat up by a girl is embarrassing.

Vult: don't piss me off even more kin what's the status of the kingdom of RAD.

Kin: every monster there will be under our control plus those eight individuals won't make it there before us.

Vult: good my kingdom will rise and Celestine and seven shield alliance will fall but the thing that's getting in my way are those eight individuals I need to get rid of them and fast.

At the forest

The eight individuals Olga and Chloe were sitting around the fire in silence until Olga started to speak.

Olga: I like to ask you guys something that's been bugging me.

Amanda: Alright ask away.

Olga: What are guys doing here?

The eight individuals looked at each other.

Juana: we're here because the goddess of light solace sent us here to keep this world from falling into darkness.

Chloe: but you guys don't happy except for him*points at Andres*.

Amanda: Let's tell you a little story that starts in our world.

Ryan: one day seven goddesses gave birth but the fathers of the children died the day after birth of the children.

Mark: The goddesses were hurt mentally they raised children on their own. After a few years the children started using the same powers that their fathers inherited.

Mando: when the children were in their teens years they helped stop the conflict between the devils, the angels and fallen angels.

Gilbert: a former devil king Lucifer decided to release our world's dangerous beast Tirhexa, a monster that destroys all living things.

Amanda: We knew we were only ones who stop and defeat Tirhexa but weren't expecting to be enhanced with demonic magic which made that thing tougher.

Noah: When all of us were hurt, exhausted, feeling helpless, physically and emotionally drained.

Amanda: Until the seven of them decided to use their most powerful attacks once they used their attacks it caused a huge explosion.

Mando: Tirhexa was killed, we saved our world but we used too much of our powers. Juana: which caused us our lives.

Ryan: We died in our mothers arms.

Chloe: Wow, it must've been hard going through that.

Mark: That's not a bad part.

Olga: What do you mean?

Amanda: somehow some way our mothers were able to resurrect us but the cause was us not being able to go back to our world.

Olga and Chloe stayed silent because they couldn't believe what they went through.

Chloe: What about  you *looks at Andres* what you reason for you being here.

Andres: I am son of the goddess of War she took care me with the help from the gods and goddesses I train with my uncles to become the next God of War but my mother doesn't want me to become the God of War she lost my father in war she doesn't want to lose me as well I'm doing this is to prove to my mother that I can take care of myself and make her proud.

Olga: wow none of you knew your father and y'all came here to stop this stupid war that been on for centuries.

Chloe: Plus you're demigods with monsters I have never seen before.

Noah: Yeah but there is more to come.

Juana: all I want is to return to the world where I have a daughter waiting to see her mommy again.

Mando: same with me I have a son and three daughters waiting to see their daddy again.

Andres: All I want is to make my mother proud I won't stop until she is proud of me.

Olga and Chloe felt pity for them because they had been through a lot in their life.

The next day they made it to the kingdom of RAD.

The only problem was that vult and his mercenaries were already at the king but the civilians had already evacuated all but princess Luu-luu.

Noah: So what's the plan because if we don't the princess is going to be those monster's play thing.

Juana: I got three snipers ready to be used and I have a albino monster ready.

Ryan: Let's move.