Chapter 3

Gilbert Pov

Me, Amanda, Juana, Olga and Chloe haven't found anything.

Gilbert: I gotta admit this old man is good at hiding stuff.

Amanda: We won't be able to find anything at this rate.

Juana pov

Olga was looking through the book shelf until she pulled a book causing the book shelf to move showing a hidden room.

Juana: This room smells like someone needs to stop touching themselves.

Amanda: I agree.

Gilbert goes into the room he finds the paper on a table he reads it then his back starts to glow in anger.

Olga: What's going on with him?

Juana: Well if something or someone makes Gilbert upset or extremely angry his back glows from the atomic energy.

Chloe: remind me to make him mad.

Olga: noted.

Amanda and Juana looked at what the paper says both clinched their fist.

Juana: We have what we were looking for, let's get the others and report to princess Alicia.

No one pov

They exit the house they ran into Ryan, Mark and Noah.

They showed them the evidence and weren't happy.

When they made it to the castle Amanda entered the castle she saw Andres and Mando talking to the female knights as the group passed them Ryan and Mark grab Mando and Andres.

Amanda: Sorry ladies but they are needed at the moment.

The female knights nodded and watched the heroes walk away.

Amanda: Alright do you two know where princess Alicia is at right now.

Mando: yes she's in the throne room with princess Prim, the maids, inferno and buraki.

Andres: she's having an audience with the prime minister.

Juana: Let's go. In the throne room.

Prim pov

Prim(thought): I was with my sister who was listening to the prime minister Beardsley. He claims that the heroes are the ones responsible for the bomb that exploded in front of the gate.

Alicia: I see, do you have any proof of this?

Beardsley: please milady as prime minister I could never lie just look at that monster on your shoulder and the one next to lady Prim.

Buraki didn't like what Beardsley said about her which caused her to glare at Beardsley.

?:Really from where we're standing there's plenty of reasons for you to lie old man.

?: Also, don't you ever call our familiars monsters.

Mark pov

Alicia: Is there something y'all to say?

Mark: Yes, lady, we found evidence that your prime minister betrayed you so he can make you his slave.

Ryan approaches princess Alicia he showed a paper princess Alicia grabbed and read what was on it. When she finished reading she was in shock but she was also angry.

Alicia: You bastard.

Beardsley: Princess Alicia let me explain. 

Alicia: guards.