Chapter 14: Unleashed, Sorry for the wait Nu Gundam, Super Barbatos is here

Nu Gundam takes Barbatos into a stadium with the sister frames following

Barbatos: Mr. Nu why did you bring me here?

Nu Gundam: I want to see your potential boy

Barbatos: My potential?

Nu Gundam: Your power, your skill I want to see how far you go

Barbatos: Oh right

Javelin: Guys is Mr. Nu going to fight Barbatos

Ayanami: I think so

Unicorn: Quiet guys I want to see this

Laffey: Me too

And the battle begins Barbatos and Nu charged at each other as Nu pulled out his beam saber meanwhile Barbatos blocks it with his mace, Barbatos and Nu continue clashing against each other until Barbatos drops his weapon thanks to Nu.

Then Barbatos dodged Nu's beam saber and grabbed his arm and smashed him against the ground he keeps doing it again and again until he spins clockwise and throw Nu into the ground, Nu got up and used his fin funnels while Barbatos used his Alaya Vijnana to dodge the beams coming from each funnel Barbatos charged at Nu while Nu charged back at him Nu pulls out his beam saber and cuts Barbatos.

But to Nu's surprise, Barbatos blocks the beam saber with his arms as Barbatos glows yellow

Barbatos: Mr. Nu you want to see my true potential right well, HERE.... YOU ..... GOOOOOOO!!!!

Barbatos transforms into his super form again

Nu Gundam: Impossible is that a

Barbatos: A Super Gundam yep I got this a few days ago

Nu Gundam: I have never seen such power

Barbatos: Well then allow me to demonstrate

Play this song if you would

The Super Form combined with Barbatos's Alaya Vijnana increases his speed and strength as he used it to sneak up on Nu with high speed, he kicked Nu's back as Nu charged back at him but to his surprise, Barbatos's aura shields him from the attack, Barbatos karate chops Nu's arm with his left arm which caused Nu to drop his beam saber as Barbatos is about to punch Nu, his arms are blocked by Nu's arms and Barbatos headbutts Nu and punched him in the stomach while Nu is holding his head with his arms, Barbatos pummels Nu to the ground as he punched Nu three times before finishing him off with an uppercut.

Sister frames: Wow!!! That was awesome

Barbatos screamed in pain as the sister frames were shocked by what is happening to him Barbatos falls to the ground fainted, Nu got up and told the others that Barbatos fainted due to an unknown reason and he, his friends, along with Unicorn and her friends carried him to bed so he could rest.

To be continued