Irish-Scottish Love

That same night, Murdoch finally did his usual watch. Afterwards, he would go meet Andrews.
————
Earlier:

Andrews: Don't forget to stop by my stateroom after bedtime tonight!
————
Of course, he said it in a jokingly way, but William still knew that Thomas wanted for him to come over.
Finally at 2 am, chief officer Henry Wilde arrived to relieve Will. "Sleep tight, Will." Henry said. He knew how tired the Scotsman can usual get after his 10pm - 2am watch. "Thanks, although I have a feeling that I would be sleeping much tonight!" He replied. Henry's brows furrowed in confusion a bit. The way William said that was a little odd, but Henry didn't really want to pry more for T.M.I (Too Much Information) reasons, but whatever. It wasn't really his business anyways. He had his watch to do.

Thomas Andrews awoke to light knocks. Slowly getting up, he heads to the door. Opening it, he sees Will Murdoch on the other side, and couldn't resists a smile. "You told me to stop by, so I figured I would after my watch." Murdoch said. Andrews stepped aside. "Well then, welcome!" He said. William entered without anyone around to see. Thomas closes and locks the door as he pins Will against it. Darkness surrounding the room as temptation rises. Before long, they were locked in a kiss and Will did nothing to protest as he felt Thomas unbutton and take off his coat and before long his hat, tie, and shirt, and leading him over to his bed. William's skin was warm and smooth. In his off time, he tended to enjoy working out, earning him to be quite fit with muscles. On his left shoulder, a tattoo of the flag of Scotland with the words '100% Scottish'. The kiss paused for a breathless moment as Thomas's own shirt was pulled over and off his head. Thomas was just about equally as fit and his Scottish counterpart. Will lays on his back as Thomas attacks his neck with pleasurable joy, causing him to silently moan in pleasure. "I guess now we are a couple." Thomas cooed. "I hope this isn't a one time shot then." Will replied. His fingers threading through Thomas's hair. "I guess not, then." The Irishman replied before leaning in for a kiss. "Same place same time tomorrow?" Will jokingly asked. "You're not gonna spend the night?" Thomas replied. "Not unless you want me to." "Why would I not want you to spend the night?" The Irishman said, nuzzling into the Scotsman's neck, his warm breath clashing with his skin. "We gonna make this an every other night thing?" William mused. Thomas chuckled as he continued to nuzzle into his lover's warm embrace.

The next day, Bruce Ismay was walking on deck when he spotted something in the near distance of the bridge. It was Officer Murdoch, who was out of his usual morning watch. The surprising thing was the person who was standing next to him: Thomas Andrews. From what could be seen, the two were cheerfully chatting, as well as holding hands. With a grin, Ismay looked down at the papers he held. They were filled with sketches of designs of flowers, church alters, and fancy clothes. To make a long story short, Bruce thought it best to get a head start on planning for the Andrews-Murdoch wedding that he just about counted in coming into reality sooner or later in the future. Coming back to reality, he rolled his eyes in amusement. "Sooner or later!.." he repeated to himself. "Best of luck, you two!" He said, as he then made his way down Titanic's decks, walking the opposite way. Back at the bridge, it seemed Thomas had noticed Ismay. The grin that was on his face told the Irishman that he already had some wedding planning set forth. Thomas blushed in embarrassment. It was a nice feeling to have such supportive friends. This was a thought that Thomas kept in his mind as he nuzzled again his lover, who, in turned, nuzzled back.