Bonus Scene II

With Thomas Andrews tagging along, He, Mr. Murdoch, Bruce Ismay, and Captain Smith found themselves in the mess hall having a discussion. It wasn't a discussion of anything bad, but it was more awkward than pleasant. "So, I guess that explains why you were wearing Thomas's coat." Bruce Ismay mused, a grin on his face, and a cigarette in his hand.
—————————-
Captain: I'm not mad. I'm just curious.

Murdoch [still wearing Andrews's coat and blushing]: Well... to make a long story short... we were basically just both hanging out... like friends.

Andrews [also blushing]: To add to that, we may or may not be somewhat intimate...

Bruce Ismay: [grins and chuckles. A cigarette then making contact with his lips]

Captain Smith: Alright then. That's okay. I wish you two all the best.

[The air is cleared and Captain Smith leaves the room. Before leaving, Bruce Ismay walks by the two new lovebirds.]

Bruce Ismay [joking tone]: Best of luck, you two. Let me know how you'll want your wedding to be arranged.

Andrews [somewhat sarcastic]: Yeah, what about you and the Captain?

Bruce Ismay:[blushing] ...you have no evidence of that...

[Ismay leaves, a blush on his cheeks and a cigarette in his mouth]

Murdoch [holding Andrews's coat]: Here's your coat back.

Andrews: *passionately kisses Murdoch* [says jokingly] Thank you, darling! Don't forget to stop by my stateroom after bedtime tonight! (😂🤣)

[Andrews turns to leave. Murdoch stands there. His blush was the deepest of red across his face.]