Chapter 26

I stared as the car door slammed, Andy without a care in the world parking my car in the middle of the road with the hazards on. I watched as he ran towards me, Leslie getting out soon enough. I was pulled into a hug which only lasted a second, Andy pulled away fast and held my bruised face in his hands. 

"Who did this to you Bianca" he demanded; his face scrunched as he tried to avoid putting pressure but still touching my slowly bloating face.

"I don't know" I quickly said but I was shocked when more cars came pulling up, my grandma's car and more importantly, my dad's car. 

I was met with both my parents, they ran towards me, arms open, a mixture of sympathy and anger, especially on my dad's face.

he got to me first and took me into his arms, a bear hug, a protective hug, wrapping his whole frame around me as if to shield me from near danger. I couldn't cry though, I didn't deserve to, I'd put them through hell with my little back and forth game, the crying of my own father was what it took to realize right now that I had him with me, all of them, they all cared. 

"I'm sorry" this time I meant it, I was willing and ready to fix things, myself included.

I let him rock my body and soon recognized the long, slender, and bony fingers of my mother, I knew my parents hated each other for the most part but they always did work together when it came to my brother and I. 

"Tell us what happened" my dad said, pulling away a bit but still I was kept in his arms. 

"I was jumped" I slowly said, that being the only thing I could think of. 

They were quiet, all but Leslie.

"Tell them" she said "you tell them about summer, or I will" she threatened.

I narrow my eyes at her "What is she talking about Andy asked" 

"Bianca" grandma said sternly as I didn't answer fast enough. 

"It's nothing" I glared at Leslie but a plead was hidden below that glare. 

Leslie was quick to spill the beans "Bianca was on drugs" she let the words slip past loud enough for it to almost echo through the woods. She covered her mouth but looked relieved to finally let it out, like she had been dreading the secret, but I knew she was, she hated keeping secretes, especially if it was hurting another person.

It was like the world froze over and kept me in my spot, I didn't say anything.

"Bianca" my mother's voice was shrill, the disappointment but more so the shock laced into my name as it came out of her mouth "Why would you do such a thing"

"I'm sorry" was all I could mutter out and I looked to the car. I needed to be done. I pushed out from my dad's arms and walked to my car's backdoor. Opening the back door and pulling the duffle bag out from below the seat, I remember butting it far back, far enough to not be notices. Andy never cared for cleaning, I knew he wouldn't find it. I stare at it, not wanting to touch it anymore then I already had, scared it would tempt me to run, make itself seem more important to me then my family. It didn't take long for my dad to join me.

The bag was ripped open by my dad, this seemed to just be between me, my mother, father, and Andy, my grandma and friends who had come along had stayed out of the matter.

"Bianca" my mother gasped at the bong, the jar of weed that was still closed tightly, the bag of white dust, the crack was what had them stuck, the crack pipe that was black at the end even worst, it had shown how often I had used it.

My father turned to look at me. 

"I'm sorry" was all I replied to the look with, putting my head down in shame.