Chapter 2

"How about you go shove your head up your ass Julian" Bianca scoffed and turned away in the direction of her car.

"Where the fuck do you think your going Bianca? You going to see your little boyfriend, you going to go fuck him now that your done sucking me off?!" Julian shouted from the front door of his house enraged by the girl, yet he never knew how to leave her alone after she left "MAKE SURE TO TELL HIM ABOUT ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE YOU FUCK BEFORE YOU HOP ON HIS DICK YOU DIRTY SLUT"

Bianca's head whipped around, the audacity of this guy she thought, walking back to his lawn she bent down, her blood pressure sky high, her hands wrapping around a brick from the line that was outlining the pathway to the front stairs and threw it at the house window.

And let me tell you, Bianca had perfect aiming.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU ASSHOLE" She yelled back

"You fucking bitch" he cursed pointing at her standing back up from the floor after ducking, his eyes looking down at the shattered glass, he made his way around the mess and started to follow behind her as she walked off towards  her car parked down the road "COME BACK HERE BIANCA"

The neighbors looking out the windows with a displeasing look, doors started to get locked and window curtains began to shut as chaos once again strikes in the middle of the street. People going inside to ignore one of Julian and Bianca's fights that seemed to be a normal sight for them, Bianca and Julian arguing and fighting was a regular daily basis kind of thing, some day were nicer, some didn't include violence but they always had yelling going on.

Bianca pulled the car door open and Julian pushed it back closed, his arm pulling back and then snapping back, his fists landing on her left eye as he reaches for her neck and digs his fingers into the sides.

Bianca choked violently trying to gasp for air but her airway was being closed up under his grip, reaching her own hands out she start to scratch at his face, with her attempts being useless she opened her hand and slammed her palm against his eye, temporarily blinding it, he hissed in pain, taking his hands off of her and rubbing his eyes with the hope of it soothing the burning feeling but it did nothing.

Bianca was able to move and get a few steps away from him when he let go of her.

He also backed away holding his cheek and eye as she held her neck, their eyes making contact and staring at each other before he again approached, pulls back his arm and punching her lip. She held her ground and shoved him backwards, returning the favor she punched him back and scoffed as his drunken high self stumbled over his own two feet.

Neighbors watched from the windows but didn't bother to intervene, everyone thought Bianca was stupid for coming back the first time, she was in fact stupid for that. It may have looked like she needed help but this was the fourth physical fight between the horrible couple that week and it was only Tuesday, they tried to help the first few times and Bianca respected that but now it's just a waste of their breath because she never learns to stay away.

They argue and fight, the next day they were back together fucking and fighting. Even she knew it was her fault for staying in the loop.

Bianca looked at him with a dirty glare, going in for a kick she aimed for his balls this time, his body curling up into a ball. Again she went for it and kicked Julian aside his head. Bianca looked down on him with a smug look and as she went to turn he had kicked her legs out from under her and rolled onto Bianca, laying another sick punch to her face before he stood, licking the blood on his lower lip.

Bianca breathed heavily, rolling over and using the cars door handle to assist her in standing. Turning around she saw Julian walking away, glancing around at his neighbors houses.