Chapter14

Chapter14

Trey***

"Aye, Trey you okay?" Sean ask me as I load my bags on the tour bus.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I can't believe she died.. Ha baby didnt even make it."

"Her baby did make it, they had to put it in some type of health clinic. They don't think he will survive."

"I hope he does stay strong. He only has 8 more months then he's fully ready for the world, and you." Sean gave me a smile and walk onto the bus.

I stop and thought, 'Would I keep him if he did survive?'

I closed the culprit.

Then I walk inside the tour bus. Ready for a new beginning.

I sat down on the couch. My phone went off. A text from Alison. Of course.

From: Alison:) - I seriously need to change her name to ThatBitchAlison:/

: Tremaine, I know you don't want anything to do with me.. I can understand. I just wanted to say I know I wasn't being real with you, and yeah I kept a lot of stuff from you. But Trey I fell hard for you, I didn't want you to fall in love with a girl who life was built on mistakes. Thats why i tried to keep everything cover up.I never meant to hurt Jessica, nor you. You have to believe me, and if you don't- then it's okay, I deserve it. I did you wrong and you did me wrong.. Least I forgave you. Bye.

"I'm thinking about going to her funeral, are you?" Sean ask.

"You don't even know her."

"So, it seem like you knew her well."

"I guess I'll go, it's two days from now. We'll come back."

"That's cool. Anyways Im going out after the concert.. If that's alright with you."

"Yeah! Gone head. I don't need comfort, I'm a guy. I'm strong." I look down.

"You sure?"

"Positive." I need an aspirin.

Alison•

"You was wrong, simple as that." Kimberly fussed at me.

We sat at the coffee shop. Seems funny how the last time we was at Star Bucks she was fussing and giving me a speech, like she is now.

"I know I was wrong, Kim.. You got to help me get him back." I pouted.

"I'll try my best." She rolled her eyes.

"Do you think he is going to the funeral? Maybe-"

"Maybe, you shouldn't go to the funeral. " She interrupted.

"What are you saying?"

"How does it look, when a girl is trying to get her man back at a funeral? It's ridiculous. Do you ever think about others?" She ask.

"I've been thinking about what others have to say.. Now its my turn." I protested.

"Sweetie, it's always been your turn, wether you knew it or not. "

"What are you saying?" I began to get mad.

"You never thought about anyone but yourself, always. Don't lie, because you even put yourself first than your own child. Trey loved you and now that you ran him away you want him back. Behind every situation it's you . Always Alison." She hissed.

"Kimberly, I never put my self first before my child. You the one who called me, it's your fault-"

"Yeah Alison, blame everything on others- that's what you always do anyways. You blame Jerome for your drug addiction when you know it was your father to blame. "

"My father didn't start my drug addiction.." I began to cry.

"You are exactly right, you are the one who start being addicted to drugs. It just doesn't make any sense that you blame innocent by standers.Ever since your father left you with that note, you blame everyone but yourself- did you ever stop and think who told your father that his wife was cheating on him? It was you. Exactly." She said coldly.

"How dare you? Kimberly you are suppose to be my friend-"

"And friends speak their damn minds, I'm tired of being on hush mode. If you want Trey then you need to learn to blame your self for everything because I know Tremaine ain't gone keep up with all that bull shit for long." She stood up and walk out the shop.

Everyone stared. "Drink y'all damn coffee." I snap as I left the check on the table.

--------

Sorry for all the short chapters , I'm caught up writing another story that I will publish next month :) yes trey songz will be in it!