Chapter13

I felt like uploading another chapter for the day:) this isn't the last chapter sooo.. ENJOY!

Chapter13

TreyPOV**

I sat in my dressing room. My mind was blank. How can I perform tonight? There's no way.

I took a deep breath.

The door open quickly. It was Alison.

"Tremaine." She was breathing hard.

I was so pissed at her, why did she keep all that stuff to herself? When I'm suppose to be her hero?

"Alison, you are fired. Get your stuff and leave. I pack your bags at the house so you can just take your things and go. For good." I said coldly. I couldn't believe my ears, even if I did say that.

I was so caught up with Alison, I forgot about the person who really loved me- Jessica. Then with Alison, I fell so hard for her to not recognize that maybe, just maybe she was using me. She was too good to be true.

She had tears in her eyes," what did I do to you?"

"Everything. Just go."

"Well, I came to tell you Jessica died." She look at me.

Tears began to slip pass my eyes.

"She, she was a drug baby. And- and she stop taking the drugs to help her from going back to crack and stuff so her baby wouldn't have drugs in her. Due to that.. She had complications and died while sleeping."

"Get out." I spoke softly.

"Trey, I know you are hurt-"

"You are sick Alison."

"What are you saying?"

"You told me you was my hero now. You told Jessica I was going to be mad. You told Jessica to get away from the pills so her baby wouldn't have drugs in her. You knew she was going to die."

"No, I never thought she was going to die- I just wanted to help."

"Get out! Just get out! You are a deceiving bitch. First you killed your child now Jessica. What's wrong with you?" I shoved her against the wall.

She began to cry harder," how do you know about my child..?"

"I might be a guy, but I do do my research."

"I didn't kill my baby! I didn't mean too and I didn't kill Jessica. I never meant to hurt anyone of them."

"GO GOT DAMN IT GO!" I shouted.

I began to knock things from the desk. Punching the mirrors with my fists.

Alison look at me and whispered," Im sorry." And ran out.

I cried hard. Falling to the floor with my legs against my chest.

My manger came in,"Trey look at this mess, and why aren't you dressed?" He fussed.

I shook my head," I don't care. I just want to go home. "

Alison POV***

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad person. I didn't kill Jessica. I didn't mean to hurt her. I just told her Trey was going to get mad and she said she doesn't want that. That's the only thing I meant by me being his hero. I swear I didn't want her to

die.

I grab my bags and place it in the car. Tremaine won't even answer my text. Jerome keeps nagging to me about the money. Kimberly is too busy to help me. All I have left is me and my pills.