Chapter4

Alison___

"Girl he had a girlfriend?" Kimberly took a spoonful of ice cream.

"Yes, and what was so weird I really believed he liked me." I push my carton to the side.

"You shouldn't spend your night eating ice cream. Lets go out and go clubbing." She suggested.

"I don't know if I should, it's too soon."

"Too soon? For what? Trey moved his ass on and you should too."

"You're right."

Hour later*

The speakers blasted loudly as we made our way into the club.

Kimberly and I went on the dance  floor and began to dance.

"BANDZ WILL MAKE A HER DANCE!" We all began to sing.

I could feel someone grinding behind me.

I turn around gently. I couldn't tell who he was but I sense he was cute.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S CHRIS BROWN!!" Kimberly yelled.

"WHERE?" I jerk my body around and Chris Brown look me dead in the eyes, smiling away.

"Hey." His voice was so sexy it almost blew me away.

"No, no. No more famous guys. I'm done." I started to back away.

Everyone began to look at me like I'm crazy.

"Ali! Chris said he wants to talk to you!" She grab my arm and try to pull me towards him.

I slap her hand away,"I can't deal."

Chris came up to me and whispered in my ear,"Why so shy?" Then he wrap his arms around me.

I began to blush hard. "It's just I already fell for a famous guy and he did me wrong-"

"So baby, what makes you think I'll do the same? Even if I'm famous."

I look the other way, so I wouldn't fall under his spell. "I don't know. It doesn't matter, I'm going home."

He grab my arm,"I can take you home if you would like."

"Hmm fine. But no dumb shit okay?"

"Alright." He put his hands up and began walking toward the door, I followed.

We got into his brand new Camaro.

"This my song." I turn up the radio.

"Who said you could touch my radio?" He joked.

"Hey, if it's my song I'm going to turn it up!" I reach for the dial and turn it up louder.

He began to laugh as I start dancing in the car.

"OO BABY BABY BABY OO BABY BABY BABY GET UP ON THIS ! AHH PUSH IT !!" I began to laugh as the introduction came on.

Salt-N-Pepa is my favorite 90's singer group for girls.

"Cut that shit down, you can hear push it blocks away." He laugh.

"Haha, push it real good!" I ignored him as I turn it up even louder, smiling big at him.

He shook his head.

I notice he didnt know where I stay at, and the fact that's he driving around. I turn down the volume.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"Don't worry about that, keep listing to your song." He had a big smile on his face.

"I don't want too. I want to know where you taking me."

He turn on the volume up.

I Tried So Hard by Bone Thugs -N-Harmony came on.

I stop thinking about where he was taking me. I stop thinking about Trey. I stop thinking about singing. I began thinking about my life.

This song playing right now explains my life . My family, my struggles, my world..

"I don't know why they playing all these old songs.." Chris reach for the button to turn the radio.

"No, don't." I touch his hand and in return he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

I ignored him, tears began to slip down my eyes.

"What's wrong? You okay.. Did I do something?"

"No it's not you. I just try my best to put on a smile. But nothing in my life makes me smile...  "

"Maybe it isn't you whose messing up your life. Maybe it's who ever you are around." He suggested.

"You are right."

He stop the car. We was parked out side a fancy restaurant.

"You're  taking me.. Out to eat?" I couldn't help but cry even more.

"You deserve it." He kissed me slowly.

I don't know why, but Trey pop into my head. I think I'm in love with two guys at once .