The Journey Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cut later as it was now night time as we find our traveling escort group and their client around a small camp fire, with bowls of food in hand.

The S.O.D were chatting with one another as they ate, meanwhile we cut to Ainz and Blake with their bowls of food in hand. It looked like they haven't touched theirs yet.

'Crap, What should I do? If I drink it it'll go between my bones.' Jaune said as he contemplated on what he should do.

"Oh right, Jaune can't eat because he's a skeleton." Ruby said.

Nora's expression turns into horror, the thought of not being able to eat was a nightmare for her. Especially if she can't eat Ren's Five-Star pancakes.

Salem can relate to Ainz. Centuries of wandering through a destroyed Remnant without anything to eat can be maddening. Though at this point she no longer required food for sustenance, it was still a hellish experience to go through.

"What's the matter, is the soup too hot?" Lukrut asked Blake who was starring at her uneaten soup. "If that's the case I can let it cool in my mouth first and then feed it to you that way."

Blake snaps her spoon in response to the archer's request, gaining a mouth open expression from the lad.

"The food's fine, we're just observing you religious custom. In our faith it's considered impolite to eat with several people on the same day we take another's  life." Ainz explained as the rest (Excluding Blake) look upon him in interest.

"Oh, you believe in some interesting teachings master Momon. I respect that." Dyne said with a small nod.

"I'm been wondering, where did the name Swords of Darkness come from?" Ainz then asked gaining a few small grins.

"Ah that, tell him Ninya." Lukrut said as Ainz turn to the young man, who looks a little embarrassed.

"Don't make, I was young and stupid." Ninya whined, he didn't really like to remember.

"It's really nothing to be embarrassed about." Dyne tried reassuring the lad.

"That's easy for you to say, you didn't come up with it." Ninya pouted in response.

"Anyway" Peter began, gaining the attention of Ainz who was starring at Ninya. "It's a reference to the old legends. The thirteen heroes. We named our party after the swords of one the fabled warriors."

'Huh?! Is that all! Crap he must expect me to know it!' Jaune thought, silently panicking from within. 'What do I do?!'

"I don't know them, who are they?" Blake said, rescuing Ainz from being looked upon like an idiot. This earned her an 'Oh thank you!' from Jaune.

"Saved by the kitty cat." Yang said, with a small smile. Blake meanwhile just got a little blush from her comment.

"And here I thought everyone knew the legends." Lukrut said, a little surprised.

"Among The Thirteen Heroes there was one called the black knight who wielded four powerful sword known only as the swords of darkness." Ninya explains the tale.