The Floor Guardians

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the audience went back to their seats, Sid prepares the screen to show the next viewing. While that happened teams RWBY and JNPR were checking to make sure they had everything they needed.

"Popcorn?" Ruby asked, looking at Weiss.

"Check." Weiss replied holding a big bag of popcorn.

"Chips?" Ruby next asked Blake.

"Check." Replied the cat faunes holding bags of different kinds of chips. She also held in here other hand a plate of cooked salmon.

"Cookies?" Ruby lastly asked Yang.

"Check-a-roo!" Yang replied holding a plate of cookies.

"Alright I think we're ready, hey what about you guys?" Ruby asked team JNPR.

Team JNPR were also preparing their snacks. But unlike Team RWBY, their sister team had a little too much of their preferred treats.

"All things considered, I think we're ready." Jaune replied, holding a plate of nuggets.

Team JNPR were holding a plate of their favorite foods, while Nora being Nora had a tower of pancakes on her plate.

As this finished Sid sits back down. "All set, guys?"

Everyone gives a quick nod. And with the snap of his fingers the light dims and the screen turns on.

The screen showed the arena from the previous viewing. Then a purple portal appeared, then the view cuts to show Jaune, Ruby and Yang looking and who came out.

"So we're going back to what we left off." Said the old green wizard, while sipping his cup of coffee.

"My my, it appears I'm the first to arrive." Said the young looking vampire, while the portal behind her began to close.

'Weiss' Jaune said. 'A true vampire, she guards the first, second and third floors of the great tomb of Nazarick.'

Weiss herself in the audience felt a little pride in herself. Seeing her counterpart on screen made her a little gitty inside, with a small smirk on her face.

The rest of her teammates gave her a eye roll. Knowing after this she'll be like this for a while.

"Oh wow! Lord Momonga!" Weiss said excited to see Jaune, she ran to Jaune dropping her umbrella, which turned to little black butterflies. "The one man that can never rule above my eternal beloved!"

'Uh, Hey!' Jaune exclaimed, who was being hugged by the little vamp. It was awkward to say the least, especially with the height differences.

Most of team RWBY gave a little chuckle at what was said, while Ruby herself tried holding back the laughter. Weiss herself just gave them a slight look, while having a dust of pink on her face.

"Stop it Weiss you're starting to slobber on him." Yang said in a scolding tone, while both her and ruby watched.

"Hello half pint. I didn't notice you were here." Weiss said in a sarcastic tone, while stopping what she was doing and turned towards the young dark elf