The Battle at Carne Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good news everyone! My mate Mars has found our two displaced guests along with couple of new victi-I mean guests." Sid announces and Jacques Schnee and Arthur appear in their seats as well as Saphron and Terra Cotta-Arc alongside Pietro Polendina. The mustache duo are panting heavily and their faces were red.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Cinder asked.

"Make him stop, make him stop!" Jacques yells out.

"He just wouldn't stop!" Arthur exclaims. 

"Who wouldn't stop?" Winter asked.

"That red-wearing spandex psychopath! He wouldn't stop talking! And when I shot him in the head, the man just got back up and continued his ramble about chimichangas. What the bloody hell is a chimichanga anyway!?" Arthur yells.

Sid winces knowing full well who he was talking about and turns to dumb and dumber. The Brother Gods actually had the capacity to shrug, pretty much saying they have no idea what they're talking about.

"If this comes back and bites me in the ass, I will hold you two responsible." Sid tells the two.

"Father!" Penny pounces and hugs Pietro tight.

"Oh, hello darling." Pietro struggles to say as he is crushed by his  daughter's hug.

Jaune approaches the two women. "Sis? Terra?" 

"Jaune is that you?" Saphron asked surprised.

Jaune nervously chuckles. "Hehe, yeah... hi-hrk!?" No sooner did Jaune say those words her sister tackles him and tightly embraces him.

"Where were you!? Do you have any idea how worried we all were!? Mom has been worried sick!" Saphron yells as tears fall from her face. "You wouldn't call, you wouldn't mail us, we were starting to think we would never see you again!"

"And... what about him?" Jaune strained the word.

Saphron scoffs. "Obviously he celebrated. He went on ranting how happy he was and hopes you never came back." She then hugs him, "I'm just happy to see you again."

"I'm... *sniff*... I'm sorry." Jaune croaks and returns the hug. 

The good guys can't help but smile at the scene while the bad guys either scoff or roll their eyes.  Though they can't but sense animosity when Jaune mentioned "him". Is he referring to his father?

What is it he's not telling them?

Terra smiles at the scene until notices something. "Wait... WHERE'S ADRIAN!?"

The couple panicked, then another portal appeared. Stepping out of it is Mars with a baby in his hands. "I believe this belongs to you."

The two saw the boy and rushed to grab him and hugged him tight. Jaune sees the little guy and smiles. "Hey Adrian."

"Ukl Jaun!" The boy said as he saw his favorite uncle.

The moms (Excluding Raven and Salem) cooed at the sight of the child. The way the child spoke reminded them of their child's way on how they spoke to them when they were little, it brought back a pleasant feeling.