chapter 9 - realization [end]

well, here they were. in the closet together.

mina had forced them into the closet. more like forced izuku inside with a grinning katsuki.

immediately when the door closed katsuki tilted izukus head up and kissed him. their lips went in sync, their tongues meeting.

katsuki had pushed izuku up against the wall, the cramped space heating up. bodies pressed together as the tension rises, small moans and grunts filling the room.

katsukis hands slither down izuku body, then squeezing his hard cock through his shorts. "kacchan—" izuku leaned back, "i want to help you this time." he said shyly, but a smirk tugged at his lips. katsuki raised his eyebrows, then grinned, "well then, hurry up. we only have 6 minutes. you don't want anyone catching us, do you?" katsuki chuckled.

izuku nodded and pushed katsuki back by his chest, nervous all of over his face. he's never pleases anybody before, so he hopes he can do it good.

izuku slowly sunk down onto his knees, hooking his fingers on katsukis loose shorts and boxers. he tugged them down quickly, katsukis cock springing up. izuku stared at it, he definitely was intimidated by its size. how is that going to fit in my mouth...?

despite his thoughts he wrapped his hand around katsukis cock and started stroking it at a fast pace. katsuki moaned quietly, closing his eyes and throwing his head back.

izuku knew they barely had anytime, so he licked katsukis tip, looking up at katsuki to see his reaction.

katsuki snapped his head down, watching izuku lick and suck on his tip while he still stroked him. he's had a blow job before, but having someone you really like licking and sucking on your cock like they worship it, takes his breathe away.

katsuki tug his fingers into izukus green hair, pushing him to take more of his cock into his mouth, "oh fuck— just like that. use your tongue."

izuku sped up and started bobbing his head, using his tongue like katsuki said.

katsuki still had a firm grip on izukus hair, "you can take more.. please— don't stop." he tugged on izukus hair slightly, a small whimper coming from him.

izuku slowly took more of katsuki down his throat, gagging while he tries to breathe. his nose brushed against katsuki pelvis, his mouth and throat full.

katsukis breathing was rapid and sporadic. izukus warm, small mouth wrapped around his cock, he felt his tip hit the back of izukus throat. his mouth agape as he stared at izuku, a small "oh fuck." coming from his mouth when izuku started to bob his head back and forth, taking all of his cock with each bob.

"you take my cock so well—" katsuki muttered, breathy sounding. izukus cheeks tinted red, his eyes tearing up as katsukis cock his that back of his throat, making him gag. "breathe through your nose.. good, just like that." katsuki bucked his hips.

izukus tears finally rolling down his cheeks, and katsuki loved it. the way izuku looked up at him through his wet lashes, lips puffy around his cock while tears streaming down his blushing face. he wished he could see this everyday.

"we only have—" katsuki got cut off by his own quiet and small moan, "like 2 minutes, maybe less."

izuku leaned back, letting katsukis cock slip out of his mouth. he stroked his cock while taking deep breaths and then speaking, "well, are you gonna cum then kacchan?"

katsukis body trembled, "yes.. so close." he whimpered quietly and grabbed and fist full of izukus hair, yanking him upwards. izuku yelped but understood and stood up, still stroking katsukis cock. without a word izuku slammed his lips onto katsukis, katsuki struggling to kiss back because of the intense pleasure running through him. "kacchan, you taste so sweet." izuku murmured against his parted lips that were spewing moans.